WTS *SOLD* Selling pure nightbear!!!

Desi

Grandmaster
Selling a snuggly and rambunctious pure nightbear. Pair this devil with your mare or other night pet for pack instinct and a great boost to damage.

Stats are so-so;

507/100/100
504 STR 100 DEX 100 INT

PM me!

gofer

Grandmaster
They give pack instinct bonus with a bear+horse combo?

No, it seems she was implying 2 nightbears together have a pack bonus it just read like she was saying both do. I am nearly certain they coded bears to have a different instinct from the Mare's equine instinct.

gofer

Grandmaster
Selling a snuggly and rambunctious pure nightbear. Pair this devil with your mare or other night pet for pack instinct and a great boost to damage.

Stats are so-so;

507/100/100
504 STR 100 DEX 100 INT

PM me!

The last bear I had ate all my picnic baskets... I hope this "snuggly and rambunctious" fellow has less of an appetite.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Nah all the new stuff, nightwolf nightfrenzy, and nightridge all have the same pack bonus they are all re-skinned marea.

Desi

Grandmaster
^ omg you want this ferocious and cuddlesome little guy!! Excellent addition to any stable
final bump

FAMARA

Grandmaster
pure nightbears are very rare, i never take less then a mil, and they ALWAYS sell.
weird people are low balling so much for them
sexiest ridable in game..

gofer

Grandmaster
pure nightbears are very rare, i never take less then a mil, and they ALWAYS sell.
weird people are low balling so much for them
sexiest ridable in game..

That is subjective. The "ethereal" llama in the tavern near Brit Bank is the sexiest ridable in the game.