WTS SOLD

omnom

Grandmaster
No offense to the other dude, but he already got much more than he deserves. It's a hurculean task to a) spawn the harrower and b) take him down with the amount of griefing on this server. Just because he was lucky enough to EasyUO loot it, doesn't mean he "deserves" more.

My 2c ;)

Dorcha

Expert
The statue is cool for it's rarity... But look at it... It's just "meh" looking.

It's definitely an item for a true collector, not something that you drop a mil on because it looks cool.

omnom

Grandmaster
I think it looks awesome, and I'm a collector for sure. I've just paid much, much less for much, much more rare :)

Dorcha

Expert
I think it looks awesome, and I'm a collector for sure. I've just paid much, much less for much, much more rare :)
Does it get a whole lot more rare than "only 3 on the server"? :)
I guess while there are only 3, they technically are something that can still drop. Compare that to items that there are only one of, and have no possibility of dropping and I see where you are coming from.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Does it get a whole lot more rare than "only 3 on the server"? :)
I guess while there are only 3, they technically are something that can still drop. Compare that to items that there are only one of, and have no possibility of dropping and I see where you are coming from.

Also harrower statues should be like, impossibly rare. They are supposed to drop 1/10,000 or something? They are obviously being put in the loot for these events.

There are rarer statues than this, that look better too. Betrayer statue in the iron maiden:

View attachment 2656

Captain_Zlog

Grandmaster
:) Yes, I spose that would be fair, for the time being, given that omnom backed out. Doubt he'd want to keep one of his bids and not the other, although I PMed him to ask.

Nasak

Grandmaster
They fixed the loot table of harrower with this patch.. Probably gonna stay 3 on server for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk