WTS SOLD

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
I have a question for those beetle owners, with the new skill lost upon pet death losing 1% skills, will this affect a skill above 100 skill, like 120 poisoning if the beetle dies 30 times in a roll will his poisoning go down to 90 skill from 120 with the new changes?

Amplify

Expert
If it were to die 30 times like you said, its poisoning would go down to 90 and then only be able to raise back up to 100 max

Kirito

Novice
I haven't had my beetle drop below 100. Mine only has a max of 116.9 poisoning I think and when it does die it builds back up to its personal max of 116.9, have had some bad deaths where it was down to about 110 and built back up, don't know though what happens for sure when it dips below 100, I would assume since I can gain back my 116.9 when it is over 100 it would work the same whether above or below 100.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Seems like if the pets already had 120 it should act like it had eaten the power scroll and be able to go back up to 120 is this something that devs can address?

Sent from Baja 1997 - ICQ 12013388

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
Seems like if the pets already had 120 it should act like it had eaten the power scroll and be able to go back up to 120 is this something that devs can address?

Sent from Baja 1997 - ICQ 12013388
this definitely needs addressing, as it will affect value of legendary tamables in long run.

eppy

Grandmaster
Tamables store both their current skill as well as max. They can fall below 100 but they can gain back to max.