WTS SOLD

Guwap

Grandmaster
S/b: 3m

Buyout: 4m

Bidding ends when I'm happy. Good luck bidders!

vshw5l.png

f7834b04fa3833f7845f132920f5ccd8.png

70b405690c4256d53f7e52a5321776ce.png

(borrowed later stage pics from bradley-)

Last edited by a moderator:

bksdaduo

Master
What does you putting several hours of training into that stage have to do with anything?

S/b: 3m

Buyout: 4.5m

No stone on this bad boy but I've put in several hours of training into this stage.

Bidding ends when I'm happy. Good luck bidders!

vshw5l.png

Guwap

Grandmaster
jd, bid or get off my thread. I tolerate you enough on IRC.

edit: so the xp from that stage doesn't transfer is what you're saying. did not know that. still....I stand by my previous statement. :)

bksdaduo

Master
jd, bid or get off my thread. I tolerate you enough on IRC.

edit: so the xp from that stage doesn't transfer is what you're saying. did not know that. still....I stand by my previous statement. :)

That was my point.. it was just poorly worded :) .. depending on how close you are to the next level it may be worth another 2-3 hours of your time.

lost

Grandmaster
by the time i hit next stage i had 100 poisoning and about 65 med. props to you for leveling "in the dark"

Guwap

Grandmaster
I thought when you trade a meta it returns to 0 xp??

Yes, this is what @bksdaduo was saying. I was unaware of this because I have not been in the meta game for that long, lol. I edited my original post to remove that bit about the XP into current level.

The meta will transfer at level 3, however the XP will be reset to 0 for that level.

Experience

Grandmaster
I meant that it would turn back into a hatchling with 0 XP...not just lose the XP for it's current level....