WTS Sold

Messremb

Grandmaster
I am confused, are you selling them all for 15 mil, or trying to get those outrageous prices for each relic? or are you just Trolling.

My bet it Trolling

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Yeah must be trying to raise prices. People are selling lvl 6 metas with these relics for 15 mil. And also a good relic for 3mil? Not sure what is up here but wish the best to you.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Not trolling at all, each relic is priced separately.

I just don't feel a need to sell cheaper, and I don't need them.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
But I don't wish to troll your post and for that I am sorry but these prices blew my mind. I am interested in relics but not that interested.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Yea like I said if they don't sell they gettin trashed. Np my man, I expected some lashing. No biggie :)

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Screenshot of all 5 relics in 1 bag please.
If they don't sell, I'll eventually post a video of them being trashed, along with every other item I own. Until then, I'm only logging in to refresh my houses for potential future buyers.

I'll say it out right: I don't expect these to sell. I'm not trolling, unlike 90% of people here. These are the prices I (keyword) value them at. Take it or leave it, if I wanna troll, there's a billion other, better ways. I don't ride the selling forum troll train, sorry.

Salsa

Grandmaster
If they don't sell, I'll eventually post a video of them being trashed, along with every other item I own. Until then, I'm only logging in to refresh my houses for potential future buyers.

I'll say it out right: I don't expect these to sell. I'm not trolling, unlike 90% of people here. These are the prices I (keyword) value them at. Take it or leave it, if I wanna troll, there's a billion other, better ways. I don't ride the selling forum troll train, sorry.

So.... You don't actually have them? Cool.

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster

bert20stare.gif