some questions(chars)

Udooroo

Neophyte
Hi.

i got some question for meta char

1. if i dont have meta tamer(actually not have), which is best choice between meta mage and tank(i heard zerker is not recommanded to noob, cuz relic is very expensive. is that right?)
i need gold farming machine, and reasonable price to noob

2. is it MUST necessary own crafer like blacksmith and fletching?
i think if i need some item and just buy them all at vendor

3. whick is recommand meta tanker`s skill magery or hiding or arms?

halygon

Grandmaster
Hi.

i got some question for meta char

1. if i dont have meta tamer(actually not have), which is best choice between meta mage and tank(i heard zerker is not recommanded to noob, cuz relic is very expensive. is that right?)
i need gold farming machine, and reasonable price to noob

2. is it MUST necessary own crafer like blacksmith and fletching?
i think if i need some item and just buy them all at vendor

3. whick is recommand meta tanker`s skill magery or hiding or arms?
#1 - Any of the meta talismans can be lucrative for you. The meta mage one will be expensive to train up for a newer player due to the cost of many regs. The relics will not be cheap for any of them, so you can just choose one of the two dexxor talisman (defense or zerker) and just add the relics when you have the cash. Training up the talisman itself along with getting the pre-requisite vanqs (part of quest for the talisman) will take some time because this is not exactly made for brand new players to acquire immediately - so you have time to save up for the relics. The both dexxor talismans have pros and cons, the zerker gives bonuses to damage output, which is a favorite to most, where the defensive one allows you to survive longer -- so completely your choice.

#2 - Its definitely useful, but not required. You can buy everything from player vendors, players themselves, or NPC vendors (for generic things).

#3 - Pretty loaded question - again, this will be your preference. Arms lore helps with hit rate, while magery gives you much more resilence due to having extra healing/buffs at your disposal. Hiding is useful, but takes up a skill slot you could probably better use with another skill.