Someone abusing new status, possible hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimok

Master
Not sure where to post this, so please move if this is the wrong spot. RagnarLothbrok who is in newbie guild and with (young) status, walked up to me while I was at Brit east bank. I was just idling there, not working on skills or doing anything really. Next thing I know he attacks me which makes me auto attack back. It spams screen that I am committing an unlawful act and I notice I am grey. Well I don't feel like stickin around and lettin the dude kill me, so I ran behind a building and invised.

Dimok

Master
same guild so hes able to attack
Doesn't newbie guild have this option turned off? Not to mention he had young status and I did not. Also the fact he initiated an attack, was still green, and I was warned I was committing a crime by auto attacking him back (which made me grey) and that the guards could be called on me. Pretty sure that's not how it goes even if it was just a simple guildie attack.

Furync

Grandmaster
Yeah that's not how it's supposed to work I think. I tried macroing resist in town on another toon, both were in NEW and green to each other . Got guard whacked.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Infectious

Master
Doesn't newbie guild have this option turned off? Not to mention he had young status and I did not. Also the fact he initiated an attack, was still green, and I was warned I was committing a crime by auto attacking him back (which made me grey) and that the guards could be called on me. Pretty sure that's not how it goes even if it was just a simple guildie attack.
Actually not sure tbh its been so long i would imagine that they thought of that but you were obviously grey to him so technically he wasnt in the wrong

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
If something doensn't seem right with the new guild just page in and w e will take a look at it pretty quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.