Sorting the Good Items and the Bad Items

Seviour

Expert
Hey guys, I'm still fairly new so I haven't got the hang of everything but one thing that bothers me is how to distinguish between the good items (that people would actually buy from PV) and the crappy items that are better of being thrown away.

Also is there a way to sell these items, maybe to vendors etc. To maximize the profits.

I have 3 chests + worth of loot that just sits there.

Tips/Hints would be appreciated.

7cbc515cf8.jpg

Pic related.

Bryce

Adept
First off, you will want to use either the Item ID skill, or an ID Wand on all of the items.
After that, go around to vendors, see what the prices of things are.
Yeah, you can sell things to npc's, or you can place the stuff you don't want into the Battlewells located around the West Britain Bank area to spawn pvp events.

Seviour

Expert
With my ping, PvP is impossible unfortunately, I have 100% ID the problem is getting rid of it all. A guide showing average prices for specific bonus statuses would be very useful. Because I don't think people would be interested in buying a Mace with a Ruin bonus etc.

Fallen Angel

Grandmaster
With my ping, PvP is impossible unfortunately, I have 100% ID the problem is getting rid of it all. A guide showing average prices for specific bonus statuses would be very useful. Because I don't think people would be interested in buying a Mace with a Ruin bonus etc.

what your ping?

Cerebellum

Grandmaster

This might help:

http://uoforum.com/threads/arms-and-armory-pricing-guide.2049/

Not sure how relevant to today's pricing it is, but it's better than nothing.