SS Drop Rate??

I also farm a lot of SS in different places. Drops have definitely slowed down A LOT. I changed what I was hunting and it seemed to help a little but nothing compared to what it use to.

Nasak

Grandmaster
They didnt slow down but i think they changed --- if they not dropping on one mob they usually dropping on another anyways thats what i been noticing.

Nasak

Grandmaster
u should try lizardmen actually got 10 taming SS on them today .. stay away from titans mage lords ice eles etc..

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I dunno anymore..

The last 2 days I've gotten 5 taming ss's, and I'm seeing ALOT of people selling them.. I have a hunch their drop rate was increased..

Or I'm just unbelievably lucky. Even so, seeing SO many people selling them.. Hmm..

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Matthew II

Journeyman
Wish I could hit a hot streak. I haven't gotten a taming SS in several weeks. Ive even swithced up my farming routes and still no luck.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Agreed, Lots of thieves around. Tmaps give fresh spawns and i think the SS drop rate it more then generous on devious/ingenious. in 8 maps i got 15ish skillscrolls. 4 of which were swords aka worthless.
but most were tradeskill/bard

Bromista

Grandmaster
Skill scroll drops have always been a hot topic. It's all subjective and highly variable.

As always, what goes for one person over X duration must go for the entire community all the time, right? Right.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Skill scroll drops have always been a hot topic. It's all subjective and highly variable.

As always, what goes for one person over X duration must go for the entire community all the time, right? Right.
Well I'm in no way arguing a persons luck. But you know damn well thieves steal dungeon skillscrolls all day.
Crank out 100 lvl 5-6 tmaps and im more then confident you will average more then 1 per chest.
Which if you are decent should take no more then 15 minutes per map.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I have noticed an uptick in goldless spawn kills. Trouble is you never know if scrolls have been looted or not.

I still to this day have never been stolen from directly while farming.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
I have noticed an uptick in goldless spawn kills. Trouble is you never know if scrolls have been looted or not.

I still to this day have never been stolen from directly while farming.
Ive let some bad thieves make a lil coin off me outta pitty. But im a ctrl 1 ctrl ` away from provoing my last target onto nearest player.
So I generally just kill them. Take that shit to the brit bank.

Pikachu

Adept
I think that the SS that thieves can steal is a diff loot table than the SS that drops on the corpse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Memphist

Grandmaster
i dont think so because the gold is also the same loottable. if you find kill a mob and cant loot gold a thief was there ^^.

Pikachu

Adept
There may be a possibility that a scroll could be on it and also a dice roll chance it drops upon death maybe that's why sometimes you get 2 SS on a mob possibly... I steal SS and I haven't seen 2 on one monster to steal yet... The only way to test it is to either look and see if there's a scroll then kill the mob normally and if it doesn't drop what you saw then it's separate or steal the SS first then kill the monster until you see one drop upon death... The second option would take longer to test obviously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I for one am very, very glad this server changes up the SS drop data, and does not announce/release the info. This game needs SOME mystery, it's been out for over 15 years, every single thing is pinned down to a science; builds, fastest ways to raise skills, where the good tames spawn, etc etc etc, all are easily and readily known by any avid player. Champ spawns all have attack patterns figured out, weaknesses, etc. and are farmed over and over and over again. Is it really so bad that one little thing remains up to chance?