Stackable potions por favor.

Would you guys like to see stackable potions? (excluding explosion)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Target

Neophyte
It's amazingly simple to re-absorb the potions using even Razor's Organizer Agent; basically vacuums the potions up for you.

Unless we're talking about stacks larger than 10... I still don't mind it, since I can still pack a keg's worth of potions into my pack (supposing I need a whole bunch of them)

For whatever reason, I find it slightly entertaining when my corpse implodes into a Christmas-light colored mess upon death. :D

Ch4se

Master
Okay so after one night of PvPing on this server the potions unstacking is greatly annoying. Now if they unstacked on death and actually restacked with your potion when you loot them it wouldn't be an issue. I found myself running low on potions going to pick up a bag of pots off a corpse and not being able to hold it even though it would put me no where near over weight.. Can we make this change please? :(

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
If you go out with 125+ potions and you die(i'm an atrocious player this happens often) you're unable to loot your corpse. I don't see the point in having them unstuck upon death. @eppy why make it so potions unstack upon death??

eppy

Grandmaster
Having them unstack at death was the condition given to allow stackable potions in the first place.

Ch4se

Master
I'm not saying don't make them unstack on death. I'm saying make them able to be restacked when looting them.

Ch4se

Master
Like if I have a stack of 15 G-heal pots I want to be able to loot the guy I kill and make it a stack of 25 rather than a stack of 15 and 10 singles.

thestand

Grandmaster
How much work would it be to make the [organizeme function stack the pots for us? Right now it just puts them in the pouch without stacking them right?