Stealing Powerscrolls

IzZaGod

Apprentice
Ive been playing on this server for about 3 months now and i main a thief and i have a question about stealing powerscrolls.

I hear that when you attempt to steal a powerscroll at a champ spawn it will dismount you for 2 minutes, if that is true then is it even worth the risk? It seems like it would be next to impossible to get away with one. Does anyone on here still try to? Also does the dismount apply only at champ or anywhere?

Oh and does this apply to relics or anything else in game besides scrolls?

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Applies to anywhere, does not dismount every single time you try.

Worth it? Yes... Impossible? No... Still in use? Yes... Dismount anywhere? Yes...

When dismounted, teleport is your friend.... If possible, find a fat ass group of monsters and teleport in the middle of them, if you use your brain a little you can use the spawn to your advantage, if not you die...

IzZaGod

Apprentice
Applies to anywhere, does not dismount every single time you try.

Worth it? Yes... Impossible? No... Still in use? Yes... Dismount anywhere? Yes...

When dismounted, teleport is your friend.... If possible, find a fat ass group of monsters and teleport in the middle of them, if you use your brain a little you can use the spawn to your advantage, if not you die...

Ok, thank you for your response sir.

drasked

Grandmaster
Ive been playing on this server for about 3 months now and i main a thief and i have a question about stealing powerscrolls.

I hear that when you attempt to steal a powerscroll at a champ spawn it will dismount you for 2 minutes, if that is true then is it even worth the risk? It seems like it would be next to impossible to get away with one. Does anyone on here still try to? Also does the dismount apply only at champ or anywhere?

Oh and does this apply to relics or anything else in game besides scrolls?

There is no risk other than time wasted and 30 of each reg and 5 of each pot.

It's very possible to steal PS at champs as i do it on daily basis. Stealing is the actual hard part (since it's reasonably easy to counter), getting away is the easy part IMO (depends a lot on your template of course)

Stealth + protection/GM wrestling + invis spell = very strong :)

So far i always got dismounted every PS i stole, regardless of location. I stole 2 dragon eggs and did not get dismounted. Not sure about relics. (I think the dismount is only on PS but never tested it)