1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stealth counter driving me nuts!

Discussion in 'Sallos' started by Dupster, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Dupster

Dupster Well-Known Member

Hi there,

IS there a way to permanently turn off stealth counter ?

Every time I hide i get stuck having to wait for hiding to be up again, its really really silly with gm in both hiding and stealth.

I know there is the . cancelstealth command but it literally does it once, then you have to do the . cancelstealth again.

3 people like this.
  2. Dupster

@

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

3. Steele'Dish

Steele'Dish Well-Known Member

are you using Razor/Steam?

4. Dupster

No its in Sallos, I know the ability is auto on but cant see anywhere u can disable it in the config

5. Steele'Dish

Steele'Dish Well-Known Member

Ahh, sorry man my Sallos experience sub par. Hope someone here knows the magic button fix for it.

2 people like this.
  6. IzZaGod

IzZaGod Well-Known Member

Let's protest!!! I want to use Sallos soooo bad but i main a thief right now and that makes it completely unplayable on him but it seems like such a simple fix. ;-(. Probably will just have to stick with Razor...

7. drasked

drasked Well-Known Member

Bit late to the party.

A workaround for this is making the following macro in sallos;

say . cancelstealth
    delay 8000
    repeat

(make sure you also have a hotkey for stop macro)

@Blair said something about removing the stealth steps from sallos, maybe he can shed some light on this.

8. Dupster

Interesting I might try this I actually had hiding in my macro as I didn't know you can set a loop up.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

9. Dupster

It really works a treat, I have it
    I tried your workaround here set to 3500 and its working well, gives me as much freedom as Razor on terms of stealth steps. I logon, enable the repeating macro and forget.

Cheers