Stealth counter driving me nuts!

Dupster

Apprentice
Hi there,

IS there a way to permanently turn off stealth counter ?

Every time I hide i get stuck having to wait for hiding to be up again, its really really silly with gm in both hiding and stealth.

I know there is the . cancelstealth command but it literally does it once, then you have to do the . cancelstealth again.

Dupster

Apprentice
No its in Sallos, I know the ability is auto on but cant see anywhere u can disable it in the config

IzZaGod

Apprentice
Let's protest!!! I want to use Sallos soooo bad but i main a thief right now and that makes it completely unplayable on him but it seems like such a simple fix. ;-(. Probably will just have to stick with Razor...

drasked

Grandmaster
No its in Sallos, I know the ability is auto on but cant see anywhere u can disable it in the config

Bit late to the party.

A workaround for this is making the following macro in sallos;

say . cancelstealth
delay 8000
repeat

(make sure you also have a hotkey for stop macro)

@Blair said something about removing the stealth steps from sallos, maybe he can shed some light on this.

Dupster

Apprentice
Interesting I might try this I actually had hiding in my macro as I didn't know you can set a loop up.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Dupster

Apprentice
It really works a treat, I have it
Bit late to the party.

A workaround for this is making the following macro in sallos;

say . cancelstealth
delay 8000
repeat

(make sure you also have a hotkey for stop macro)

@Blair said something about removing the stealth steps from sallos, maybe he can shed some light on this.

I tried your workaround here set to 3500 and its working well, gives me as much freedom as Razor on terms of stealth steps. I logon, enable the repeating macro and forget.

Cheers