stealth

pacrsfan

Master
any vendors train this? The uy in bucs doesnt train.anywhere else i have 89 hide
nevermind i got it

Last edited by a moderator:

Madd Dogg

Master
... Once you got it shouldn't you have said, "I guess I don't need to post this anymore" instead of posting it lol

Rayos_Daln

Neophyte
how far can you stealth with gm hiding and stealth...... I have gotten to 23 steps with 72 stealth. I thought it was 1 step per 10 skill points?

SpyderBite

Expert
how far can you stealth with gm hiding and stealth...... I have gotten to 23 steps with 72 stealth. I thought it was 1 step per 10 skill points?
There is no limit on distance. As long as you don't fail the skill check each time you could stealth indefinitely. Certain animals are known to reveal and of course those folks looping detect at the bank are going to shorten your invisible stroll as well.

SidX

Grandmaster
GM Hiding and GM Stealth will never fail to stealth. The only way you can get revealed is if a mob that reveals (i.e. "Corrupted" mobs or some others) or a player revealing/using Detect Hidden reveals you (or if you walk through someone) :cool:

Keltonator

Grandmaster
What these guys said, but it's indefinite only as long as you're not wearing armor. The more armor you have on, the more likely you'll fail the skill check. I'm not sure on the exact calculation, but if you have to wear it, wear leather. Plate, ringmail and bone will almost always fail, or you'll get the 'You could not hope to move silently wearing this much armor' sys message.

I got to 90.3 Stealth and haven't had a skill gain in 3 hours. I've gone by the guide here http://www.uoforum.com/threads/super-guide-to-everything-resd-that-for-you.48619/ and I'm completely naked with a Close Helm on. Any suggestions?

Just wear a Chainmail Tunic and macro stealth in Brit Sewer.

GM'd in under 24 hours starting at 48.0 Real Skill.

I don't know how you're trying to gain but I hid and just walked around until I revealed, rinse, wash and repeat.

Also make sure you have GM Hiding.