Stop Defense Talisman abuse

lollo

Grandmaster
For anyone who is relying on spawn to take care of the pks beating you in the face with a dp weapon and priming up explosion pots that never go off because you die too fast....

You're doin' it wrong.

This is actually true lol, if i get a 4s explo pot most Times it explodes on me because the tamers die too fast lol

Fattson

Grandmaster
This is actually true lol, if i get a 4s explo pot most Times it explodes on me because the tamers die too fast lol
Used to happen to me all the time. Especially on my bard fencer. SW provo on tamer + dp runic kryss usually got the job done!

StegcO

Grandmaster
lol :)

Everyone here have kk in our banks, nobody cares if a pk kill our MetaTamer or simply our BardArcher, in this server if you drop a relic if you're so unlucky you sell it at 1kk so it's not a problem if a pk kill someone in a dungeon except for people that have started to player here 1 week ago; what can lost a Tamer in a dungeon? 10k + 80each reagent + insturment? C'mon guys we alway know it's not a problem.

If someone kill me i'm operative in 120 second in the opposite part of the world and re-gain that 10k in 1 minute..

Here we are talking about balance hoping staff read every comment to understand better the situation: In my own opinion it's so unbalanced that a 100kk MetaTamer with MetaPet lvl 7 + 4 Maxed Relic have less the 50% of chance to survive against a 5xGM PK (50k to train it) that now are even able to avoid damage from mob (but the PVM Template Tamer take all the damage from mob around him).

For me is not balanced and was not the intention of the staff.

Caso

Grandmaster
lol :)

Everyone here have kk in our banks, nobody cares if a pk kill our MetaTamer or simply our BardArcher, in this server if you drop a relic if you're so unlucky you sell it at 1kk so it's not a problem if a pk kill someone in a dungeon except for people that have started to player here 1 week ago; what can lost a Tamer in a dungeon? 10k + 80each reagent + insturment? C'mon guys we alway know it's not a problem.

If someone kill me i'm operative in 120 second in the opposite part of the world and re-gain that 10k in 1 minute..

Here we are talking about balance hoping staff read every comment to understand better the situation: In my own opinion it's so unbalanced that a 100kk MetaTamer with MetaPet lvl 7 + 4 Maxed Relic have less the 50% of chance to survive against a 5xGM PK (50k to train it) that now are even able to avoid damage from mob (but the PVM Template Tamer take all the damage from mob around him).

For me is not balanced and was not the intention of the staff.
You actually have a 100% survival rate if you didn't stand their like a cattle waiting for slaughter

exince

Grandmaster
The question if there is a issue with deff talisman is easily answered..

We all know how much time it takes to level the deff talisman. When u see known pvpers, running a pvp template, wearing the deff talisman, it becomes pretty clear that they didnt do it because its so much fun -> its because it probably offers a substantial boost to pvp situations and should be looked at. Same as meta pet reduction vs players, relics not working vs players and so on...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

StegcO

Grandmaster
I feel sorry for the staff that want to know the user report after some change/mechanics but always need to separate serious user/post against stupid/factioned post.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk