Stuck, no GM online

Bulveigh

Okay Guys,

my Char is Stuck for 1 Hour now! Just because i am unable to make a "stuck call" as a ghost for whatever reason!

i dont know where to Post. but this is SHIT... I was going through some runes and endet on "pixel island"... it was an instant kill and now i am there... Serious? This is the char with all my money and i cant get him back... On all other chars the "stuck call" works!

Its the char with all my money and i was planning to place a house, so its: no UO til a gm is on...

I mean.. haha! I got it.. got trolled and now i am dead... But whhhhhhhy do monsters spawn on that fucking island?! Is it part of the game to wait hours just because you got trolled?

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
You stuck. I suggest asking fellow players for help. Someone will gate there so you can get him out. Ask around WBB.

Mango

Grandmaster
do you have a ring of forgiveness? I'm sure if you do, you've already tried this. but incase it slipped your mind. you could try saying: "I seek forgiveness"

kuzzmi

Novice
And if you don't have a ring, after you figure out how to get back, I highly recommend to buy one. It costs 15k I guess.