stuck on verifiying account

Like the title states above! its been like this for me for the past 3 weeks. I tried uninstalling the game, getting a new ip address, rolling back my clock on my desktop, i also disabled my firewalls thinking that was blocking razor or the game from launching but that wasn't the case.. I have given my info to my best friend, he can log on my account just fine, but when ever I try to do so I am stuck on verifying account. I have tried contacting all the staff members and no success on feed back from them as well. If anyone can offer some assistance it would be much appreciated thanks.

Illy

Master
Somethings fucked up with my client too, I often get stuck here or other places during startup.

It seemed to start when that update came with the High Seas picture at startup.

I don't know if this helps, but I usually just open it and let it freeze, close it and repeat and then I get in eventually. It's not much, sorry! Good luck.

Illy

Master
Also, if you open one and it gets stuck, try opening a second client, it usually works for me.

Metalhead-

Master
huh? 24 hours since what?

I'm going on 3 days of this. For the OP, it's been 3 weeks he says.

Sorry man I thought you had the same issue. I assumed the OP received a PM or something by now.

So bump for the OP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tman

Novice
My issue is gone. I've been in and out of hotels. My issue was the hotel internet connection...