Suggestion: Bloody bandage system?

Do you remember the blood bandage system? Did you like it?

• Total voters

Experience

Grandmaster
I played a shard a long time ago that used this system and it was very cool. Each time you rinsed bandages, you lost a random % of them. and each failed heal you lost a bandage.

Experience

Grandmaster
well it's not necessary but bloody bandages are great for deco and I think it would just be a cool thing to add to the game.

AlyM

Grandmaster
Bloody bandages are a drop from Khaldun monsters, although I think it would be cool to get them rarely from healing yourself. Sad thing would be it would lower the value. Some people might just macro healing on themselves just to get the bandages.

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Bloody bandages are a drop from Khaldun monsters, although I think it would be cool to get them rarely from healing yourself. Sad thing would be it would lower the value. Some people might just macro healing on themselves just to get the bandages.
How the hell do you get to khaldun. Is it the lost lands or something like that part of this game I have yet been and been playing for a while

Experience

Grandmaster
How the hell do you get to khaldun. Is it the lost lands or something like that part of this game I have yet been and been playing for a while
On UOF, there is a custom entrance near Trinsic Waterfall...You go in to the gatekeeper and speak the password, then go inside.