Sunday Thunt>Saturday's Thunt

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Well today went much better then yesterday.
I got 2 Animal Taming skill scroll off my first 2 maps.
Did 3 maps solo, met a new person off the forums that did 3 more with me.
On the third solo map a few blues rolled by, one was a nakid thief robbing my monsters.
There were 3 of them and i honestly didn't feel like calling for backup since thats been so depressing lately.
so i just let them get their lil bottom feeding in... plus i already had 2 animal taming ss at that point so it was hard for me to be greedy.
bottom feeders gotta eat too.
After i had the chest all done, i just invised and the provo broke. So they got chased away. Hindsight i guess i coulda killed them all by myself but i had so much loot on me i dont regret the decision.

Picked up a couple great picks. Got 2 perfect weapons to add to my "Kiki chest" he asked me to find him a perfect copy of every weapon/armor in the game. Slow process, but its a nice long side task.
Got another 6 top end items, it was a nice session. Definitely got some stuff to refill the vendor.

Also the fella i met on the forums that came with me sold me his tmap collection for a good price. It only had 1 devious in it. But just the ability to make a few tmap bags and get them out to the T hunter community is a nice bump. Plus ill prolly make about 25-40k on it since he cut me a deal.

This summary isn't that emotional or exciting. I just figured i would post something positive after wasting my Saturday.

Its sad but true.... How you take your first few steps can completely change your perception on the day.
Had those 3 blues came up on my first chest before i got 2 animal taming scrolls... I woulda fought and ended up avoiding tmaps for the rest of the day.

One other side note, a guildy died in deciet 5 and asked for help (take note guildies) So i went to help him. Got him rezzed and recouped. But while i was there i noticed 3 paragons, and every other spawn up... empty level.
So i took a break in between map 3 and 4. Cleared the level. Nothing good but gold. But still. A nice lil 30k bump for doing a favor.
Morale of the story UOF gives paragons to people that help their guildies.

Thanks for reading.

Doobey

Riversilk

Master
Every time i read a post of yours i can't possibly think you're on crack or something... i still hope you're writing like this just for fun but, well, i fear for your future mate...

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Every time i read a post of yours i can't possibly think you're on crack or something... i still hope you're writing like this just for fun but, well, i fear for your future mate...
I am not sure what you are tryin to say bud. I just write UOF summaries whenever i feel like writing them. I don't put a whole lot into it. But i met a lot of cool people by writing whatever i write. So some people legitimately do enjoy the anecdotes.
Im definitely not trying to end up on crack via random blog......
That would be an embarrassing NA meeting.
Hi I'm Doobey, I smoke crack.... It all started with UOF summaries..

Then again my picture on the left does say below the influence.
Maybe ill be able to maintain on just the weed for a few more decades.
<3
Regardless
thanks for reading

Sumyungguy

Journeyman
Sorry to hear no guildies came to help ya. Im in tbh as well(sumyunghoe-dahmer) and it seems like noone is really on anymore except newbs. I play from 7-10pmcst most days and would b glad to give u a hand with anything

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Bapes

Adept

I don't get it? I don't see anything wrong with his writing, he's just writing in a conversational style. Like how someone would speak irl or something.

Maybe you're missing the context of the post with yesterday's story?

Jager

Grandmaster
its a nice change on the forums to see something like this instead of just everyone bitching and complaining about how they want the game run. always read your stories bud.+1

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Sorry to hear no guildies came to help ya. Im in tbh as well(sumyunghoe-dahmer) and it seems like noone is really on anymore except newbs. I play from 7-10pmcst most days and would b glad to give u a hand with anything
I love TBH, Great group of people... I can list 15 active people in it that have my back. I know their name, they are friended to my house. And im happy as a clam with the guild. But I sometimes it does frustrate me that u can see people talking, asking for something to do.... but when u ask for help they arent interested. I dont think im even capable of having casual guild conversation while somone i capslocking help me....
Then again im more prepared then most. I have my pvp toon stocked and ready to go right in front of my rune library.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
And as far as my stories go, if somone who likes what im saying or how im saying what im saying..... and they would prefer i if i spell checked my shit, or stopped cussing, or stopped name dropping, or anythin of that nature... i can make an attempt. im just trying to share with the community while im at work.
but if you dont like me, my personlity, or what im writing.... then my shit aint for you <3 move along, there will be a post for you and people like you soon. I cant give you examples.... because those are the threads i skip over...
But there is a small list of people who like me are at work, or not able to play that legitimatley enjoy reading my tmap adventures, or my pk problems. They relate to my playstyle an thought process. And to them reading my posts is no different then watching a show on tv, yeah maybe the script isnt perfect, or the plot wasnt that good. but its avaliable to you, and if you gotta kill some time theres worst ways to spend 5 minutes then reading my sht.

Also, more importantly, my posts have lead about 30 people to send me a private message which has either lead to friendship, or the sharing of knowledge, i learn alot, and teach a little. All in all i ejoy the forums as much as the game.

Kiki

Grandmaster
Doobey is a legend amongst men. Great guy.

That's all I'm at liberty to say at the moment due to his last friend payment not coming in on time. I'm sure I'll have more nice things to say once that gets sorted though.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Doobey is a legend amongst men. Great guy.

That's all I'm at liberty to say at the moment due to his last friend payment not coming in on time. I'm sure I'll have more nice things to say once that gets sorted though.
Your the most expensive friend I pay for Mr kiki. Every single time we talk I end up oweing you money.