SUPER EPICNESS

FAMARA

Grandmaster
so im getting ready to move irl , and have some stuff coming up. probally not going to have time for uo! sad , i know!

i have well over 100 mil networth, and the most liquid cash on the server.

what im asking is what should i do with everything? please post your suggestions and ideas.

TriXa

Grandmaster
Keep it and safe it for Winter. RL doenst mean end of UO forever. So safe and im glad to see you back in Winter again.

if you really want to Quit Forever. Then i wish you no joke my best for your RL experience.
Give it to GM's and they take it for Event loots / Prices etc. Or giving to the Guild [New] to support real Youngplayers etc.

halygon

Grandmaster
Take a 18x18 in a good location. Turn it into a public duel pit. Deck it out with uber rares (that we know you have). Setup a ton of people as friends and hand out runes to the local rune libraries (I'll put it in mine). Maybe the GMs will hook ya up with some stuff to make the place worthwhile like a built in stable, or moongate link, etc.

Hook up friends with some cash (including people you don't know, like me -- just cause you are nice).

Save the rest in your bank in case you come back (which you will as all addicts do).

Kraden

Grandmaster
Wow not gonna lie a duel pit for the prizes would be cool as hell. Even just events from staff. Or donate to NEW guild. Or if you feel like tbrowing money at random people i will send you pics of my body and whore myself out for some cash lol. But seriously duel pit. +1

I'd just retain it if you think you're gunna come back. Hate seeing the shard vets go. If you're at a complete loss Hook me up broooo!

amonseti

Grandmaster
Turn it into a Dono coin sink .. and lottery off the lot ..
Ie Sell raffle tickets for 200 - 500 dono coins a ticket . set a draw date .. winner takes the lot .. you could include the raised dono coins as part of the package or use them for tiered consolation prizes.

This would cause people to buy some dono coins helping to build our community. and if you get noticed for it perhaps the devs will erect a statue in game in your honor.

Macunzo

Adept
Keep your cash for your return.

Give your rares to the GMs for a "Famara Raffle", in exchange for a fountain in Brit named "Haud Semper Errat Famara".

FAMARA

Grandmaster
some great ideas, i might start selling off some of the smaller shit, stattues ect, to make things easier

Super Trammie

Apprentice
I agree with what others are saying here. Keep it. You'll probably be back at some point. My friend and I let 4 of our houses drop in a clearing by the Orc fort because we didn't think we'd be playing again. Lo and behold, we came back and sure do miss having everything set up for us still.

Lexington

Grandmaster
so im getting ready to move irl , and have some stuff coming up. probally not going to have time for uo! sad , i know!

i have well over 100 mil networth, and the most liquid cash on the server.

what im asking is what should i do with everything? please post your suggestions and ideas.

Bank it all.... that way it will be there if you return.

Ash55

Neophyte
I just joined server after not playing UO in over a decade but I think the suggestions here make sense.

Convert what you can to gold and just store it in case you do come back. Give away things to newier players that you can not convert to gold to help the server population grow and hope that those people continue to pass down to new people.

halygon

Grandmaster
I still say make an awesome no holds-barred, rule-free duel pit decked out with cool rares on display. But I just like to see people fight...

Oh yeah, don't forget the part about helping out the poor too (like me!).

spudd

Grandmaster
some great ideas, i might start selling off some of the smaller shit, stattues ect, to make things easier

I'd say just keep most of it and make sure someone refreshes your houses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bradley-

Grandmaster
I would fill all of my character's banks with as much stuff as possible (if you want to keep items) and sell the rest. Bank the gold. When you come back, you'll have a shit load of gold in the bank to buy whatever you want when you get back. Cause we ALL know that no one really quits UO. ;)

Drop it all on the ground at the bank and prove it.

That'd be pretty epic.

If you ever decided to play again I'm sure you could do it over.

Tonycakes

Grandmaster
put everything in your banks & delete your characters

get on for some arams ***** i was dominating yesterday!

hmu when u get comfy in ur new pad...

Nanashi

Grandmaster
1) Run around the world dropping random goodies in your friends chests.
2) Kill newbies and drop random loot in their corpse as you res and run away giggling *hehehe!*
3) Throw it on a bunch of boats and have them sail away with loot so people can sink em for real treasure!
4) I have quit games entirely before (World of warcraft, Realms of kaos, Guild wars, etc.) as time goes by you won't remember much about your loot. But starting over is always the best part of playing any game!