Super Slayer War Hammer - kills all reptiles!!! - Vanq!

Minory

Expert
I want to sell this War Hammer. It is a Reptilian Death/Fortified/Vanquishing/Surpassingly Accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Minory

Expert
With a bless deed, you can slay dragons/drakes/wyrms/wyverns easily. I bet you can nearly one shot wyverns at times. And, you have no worry of losing this weapon.

gofer

Grandmaster
blessing the weapon? I do not remember that...and its not indestructible so could it break? Enlighten me please.

limlight

Grandmaster
The item bless deed should be held until someone gets a hally or kat or something with a val hammer

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Minory

Expert
Fortified is the second highest (one behind indestructible) so it could break. Just buy a vendor contract when it gets weak, or create a blacksmith. I'm not sure what val stands for, but I don't see this being a terrible choice to use an item bless deed. Vanq war hammer with reptilian death, it's a good choice. Considering, shadow wyrms are about the toughest in the game. I'm not sure which is tougher between a balron, and ancient wyrm.

Minory

Expert
Since this item did not sell, it is going back up for auction! The time is now to buy it so begin bidding!