T2A Poll

Would you like UOF to bring T2A to the shard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dellan

Grandmaster
The UO community shows love to each other through insults. It has been that way as long as I can remember.

*Clears Throat* I mean....FUCK YOU!! (This really means I love you man. Keep up the good fight for Del.)

Oh shit! So that guy was actually saying he loves Shane, and that I am doing fine work? Drat, I might have misinterpreted it all... In that case, fuck you all and your fucking shard, the time I spend here is worth shit and I really hate it here, and I am wishing you all the worst in close future! :D

Cack

Grandmaster
There is just so much waste in t2a... I'd rather open another smaller area as we grow.

The reason it is closed however is like people mentioned, it just spreads out the users way too much. Hell, even when zombie event is running and we have 100 people who are normally active running around in zombie land, it makes UOF seem a little dry.

Everytime we start up zombieland i have at least one person page in and ask where did everyone go, and if UOF is dying. We are working on getting more players for you guys, and as that builds and gains, then yes we can open more lands!
Chinese sweatshop labor.we all could pitch in and pool like $500 bucks and have those kids playing for like 3 Years.

Mercedies

Grandmaster
no.
would spread the population out too much.
As it is, there's nowhere to hunt that isn't overcrowded. New areas, like City of the Dead, would provide more opportunities for pvm...and more pvp for the pks who love to troll dungeons.

Possibly the best part about t2a...is that all of you newbies could finally see what a REAL oaks champ looks like.