Tailor PS & Horned Runic Sewing Kits

Tynder

Master
Been seeing some rather high prices for tailor +20. They are a relatively easy LBOD reward, so 300k plus seems rather high. I have multiples of 105, 110, and 120's from making some space in my BOD chest in my house (600-ish BODS in various books) Can I get a reasonable going rate for each tailor PS? Also have a few horned runic kits that I would like to price out.

Thanks for the help. Have plenty of gold, so I don't need to get top dollar, but reasonable compensation for time, materials, and patience would be nice

poogoblin

Master
105 10-15k, 110 40-50k, 120 50-70k.

Not sure if you're just seeing newbies selling them at 300k (like when there was a random flood of LP SSs for 100k a pop) and nobody buying or what.
Due to supply and demand 115s are usually the spendiest of the tailoring scrolls

Tynder

Master
Thank you for the good feedback. The 115 is a pain since there is only a relatively small population of LBODS that have it as a reward. I think I paid about 850k many moons ago when I got tired of waiting. I agree that 70k sounds pretty reasonable for the 120. Now to make some room in my smith BOD chest....got the BODS to make 5 copper, 3 bronze, a 115 PS, and more worthless DC and shadow runics than you can shake a stick at.

Bromista

Grandmaster
115 tailoring fell way off. Lucky to get 350 a pop. 120 tailors I sell for 40k and it's a struggle, I have 3 of them still. HRSKs sell for 90-100k a pop.

Even 120 BS takes work to sell for 500k anymore, they used to sell for 2.5m.

Crafting is dowwwwwwn down down.

Tynder

Master
Even 120 BS takes work to sell for 500k anymore, they used to sell for 2.5m.

Yeah, I am little miffed at that. I think I spent about 600k on smalls while I was trying to get 120 smithing. Still couldn't find all the pieces and got tired of waiting and dropped 1 million on one. I figured, shit, I would eventually recover that additional cost by selling my own when I finally get all the deeds. Looks like that will be highly wishful thinking.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah, I am little miffed at that. I think I spent about 600k on smalls while I was trying to get 120 smithing. Still couldn't find all the pieces and got tired of waiting and dropped 1 million on one. I figured, shit, I would eventually recover that additional cost by selling my own when I finally get all the deeds. Looks like that will be highly wishful thinking.
Ewwwwwww yeah.

My smalls prices have fallen from 150k to 50k. Still can't huck them very easily.