Talisman - Resting times...

Mitzal

Novice
@Shane My personal experience with the 15 minute death timer on my Phylactery means that I spend about a 1/4 to half my game time watching an endless stream of messages telling me that my efforts to level my Phylactery are useless.
I have the Phylactery to 2nd level and still have no idea if it is doing anything at all, I certainly have not noticed any difference in my survivability with or without it.
I am attempting to play a melee tank but i simply can not hold a candle to even just a an Ok dragon pet let alone a Meta pet. I had hoped that the Phylactery would bridge the huge divide between a player tank and a pet so far thou i have not seen any improvement.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
i also think the basic talisman deserves a bit more +effect per level, it is really frustrating to notice you spent like a week to get it from lvl 4 to 5 with like no +effect to notice.

would it be possible to make the mechanics behind the talismans visual? like what +dmg am i at here? how long still the resting time is over? (talking about the talisman gump here)
Tamers and Reds aren't the only QQers after all :>

Modus

Master
the community is part of the development process, there is no way something could be tested till it is finished a hundred percent, so things are implemented and supposed to be tested by the players, thats what i think. by giving a feedback i participate in that.

parappa

Expert
ya the dexxers need something else, what about paralyze relic?
with tamers and dedicated pvp,
it seems tilted to far away from dexer