Tamer, still the end-game template?

lollo

Grandmaster
So basically if Someone dropped a relic with a 14th place it does not mean that getting top score is useless.

As i said i got all The good stuff i dropped from placing top 3 (actually My best drops came from 2nd places lol)

StegcO

Grandmaster
So basically if Someone dropped a relic with a 14th place it does not mean that getting top score is useless.

Thanks lollo (or I need to call you Mandelbrot?), but I need to know if is free to be read the code or "more point = greater drop" is the only info we have, beause that info don't give us the information we need to check if it's better to finish the champ in 1st place or fisnish it with two char at 4th and 5th.

But I don't have time to explain this to you.

lollo

Grandmaster
Thanks lollo (or I need to call you Mandelbrot?), but I need to know if is free to be read the code or "more point = greater drop" is the only info we have, beause that info don't give us the information we need to check if it's better to finish the champ in 1st place or fisnish it with two char at 4th and 5th.

But I don't have time to explain this to you.

If you're so bright You should tag some staff and ask them The question You fucking moron.

Or You think anyone else has The code? It's a rethoric question but i don't have time to explain This to You

StegcO

Grandmaster
If you're so bright You should tag some staff and ask them The question You fucking moron.

Stupid lollo, no need to be bright to ask something to the staff or someone else, when someone show how much little your brain is you start to understand nothing and post shit without any logic.

Or You think anyone else has The code? It's a rethoric question but i don't have time to explain This to You

I don't know if the code is clear or not, for example PVP code is clear (like you can't stun with taming or expo damage incrase point by point), and because of I play here from 6 month I have asked that but your reply was

I HAVE DROPPED 1,2,3 PLACE!!!!111111!!1!

So, please, eject yourself from this thread. Adults need to talk.

lollo

Grandmaster
Stupid lollo, no need to be bright to ask something to the staff or someone else, when someone show how much little your brain is you start to understand nothing and post shit without any logic.

I don't know if the code is clear or not, for example PVP code is clear (like you can't stun with taming or expo damage incrase point by point), and because of I play here from 6 month I have asked that but your reply was

I HAVE DROPPED 1,2,3 PLACE!!!!111111!!1!

So, please, eject yourself from this thread. Adults need to talk.

You have more chance to drop if you're in The first places, proof of it is that You suck at pvm too and therefore you're never at The top and you're never dropping shit.
I played here For 2+ years and i dropped 20 relics probably, and always with high scores, it's called evidence, even without seeing The code.

I'm sure that having 1st place on one character is better than having 5th and 7th on two different characters. (And You can't get 1st and 2nd if multi clienting unless The other players Are totally ******** like yourself For example)

Factions Are obviously an exception, You can get a scroll with shitty score if there are no other factioners. But This info is useless to You since You don't have The balls to faction anyways.

I Hope This was clear enough for You to understand.

StegcO

Grandmaster
You have more chance to drop if you're in The first places, proof of it is that You suck at pvm too and therefore you're never at The top and you're never dropping shit.

Some hours ago I've finished a champ 1st place, no drop.

Sometime seems you working hard to reveal your stupidity.

EDIT: Obvoiusly I don't give a fuck about your opinion about ChampDrop, I've asked if code is revealed, and know I know that is not revealed.

Other Lollo's opinion like "I'VE DROPPED 5599454739 RELIC FINISHING ALWAYS FIRST PLACE!!!!" show us you don't know statistics so please go to farm and don't break our balls with no-sense and no-knoweldge post.

lollo

Grandmaster
Some hours ago I've finished a champ 1st place, no drop.

Sometime seems you working hard to reveal your stupidity.

So what? It's called RNG you dumb fuck.

I Also finished 1st multiple Times with no drops. All the people Who won raffles on UOF did so with very few tickets, i know multiple persons that spent 10m on raffles and didn't win.

StegcO

Grandmaster
So what? It's called RNG you dumb fuck.

I Also finished 1st multiple Times with no drops. All the people Who won raffles on UOF did so with very few tickets, i know multiple persons that spent 10m on raffles and didn't win.

Ok, now I'm sure, you have the intelligence of an 8yo child :D

hubcap

Grandmaster
fwiw....
7x provo mage
and
7x provo archer

never top 3.
PLENTY of top ten. (with that archer scoring the better of the two templates.)

N A D A.

IMO........pets may cost a LOT to develop, but, thats the cost of being, basically, invincible. (PvM)

hubcap

Grandmaster
yeah, yeah...
no grief from me, mate.
different strokes, different folks.....
I just have a complete dislike for all things tamer. Taming and pets were never part of the original Ultima series.
Its way OPx2.

OverPowered
and
OverPriced.

Bongzilla

Master
I've seen meta chars Mage and Dex alike score up to 200k at a champ. Not to mention the absolutely trump tamers at invasions.

hubcap

Grandmaster
sure.....every now and then, but, taking the overall benefits of a meta pet/tamer over a (solo)meta dexx or meta mage......., the answer is pretty straightforward. At least I think so...

@StegcO I totally agree with you.

Tamer = QS 7, Talons 8, Nox 1, Molten 3, Stone 3, Egg 2, Legendary Taming and Lore 12, Taming Scrolls 2, Petball 500k. It's almost 40M.
I never made a talisman but as i heard, you can level up much easier then tamer.

MetaMage= 10-15M. Less time to level up.

The real math shows that there is 25-30M difference between those but time means gold in UO. So I see the difference like 30-35M. And i even didn't talk about steed. If you go for that too, put +20M.

Is it worth it? Tamer that better than meta mage to pay 30-35M or 50M?

No, no, no.

lollo

Grandmaster
Off topic: funny how bloody is now more expensive than fuckin QS which is 50x better.

Also molten, which is just as good as bloody and was more expensive in the past, is now almost 1/3rd of the price.

Tl;dr: fucking meta Steed and whoever thought it was a good idea to have one common relic between steed and dragon [emoji38]