Tamer Talisman!

wil3ur

Grandmaster
lol has this thread really gotten so far out of hand that people are actually now dropping trammel bombs???

@wil3ur has a good point with what he is saying. In terms of level 7 meta, they are basically the same as an 8th circle spell. His analogy was great and his logic sound.

T-Bombs are 3.33x F-Bombs. I dig it

Bromista

Grandmaster
Lols, Hanesboi would rather go off the deep end on some dumb shit than listen to your logical reasoning.

Look at that tirade a few posts up. Cringeworthy.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I held back since the thread still isn't in rants
if you think that's cringeworthy wait till you see the illustrated version.
it's kinda like this:

inbreeding.jpg

Bromista

Grandmaster
Meh...wil3ur is a good dude, much like Fattson. I just think they are reading more into the idea than they should. I wouldn't get hung up on it too much. They are not even close to the same ballpark as some of the other naysayers here.

To be honest I was a naysayer at first, but I get it now. I thought fuck it, I do plenty well with my second tamer that has a similar 50-60% control of his death beetle right?

But then it hit me, to put all the work in to get a meta to max and for it to be nerfed in the manner and style that it is just doesn't compute. I do think they were made to have the potential be too powerful but this control situation is not the solution. To have one bonus relic and better stats/skills but only half the control is an odd leap.

It is kind of silly to have 100% control of a level 6 meta, then have that control cut in half when you get done working your ass off to get it to the highest level you can achieve.

This is just a weird oversight situation that could be easily rectified.

Sorry for the redundancy. Only in the mood for a little light editing today.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Yes, but not a 50% chance to fail. And the word is moot. Like I spelled properly for you the first time.

signature field is blank
Bone ar and legs are just above 50% success rate. No bone ar, at 120 skill, has 100% success. Studded also does not have 100%. Legs and tunic just above 50. Moot seems to be the word of the day.