Targeting while moving?

Hello, Im sure its something simple, I am not doing.
I am trying to get macro set to target without having to pull bars, Half the time im at 5 health before I can get my attackers bar, I know I had one before, Target next is what im thinking, but cant remember what it is to actually drop the spell, last target wont work until I actually have dropped the first spell on them?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Alucard

Grandmaster
UOSteam targeting - get Enemy target

Macro:
cast "Paralyze"
target 'enemy'

or do precast
UOSteam Hotkeys > Spells>Magery

Last edited:

thestand

Grandmaster
Solution for Razor?
In the razor menu go to the hotkeys tab and towards the bottom there should be a bunch of targeting options.

You'll want hotkeys for target closest blue/red/grey.

There should be some options to cycle through targets. Like target "next" or something like that.

Play around with different targeting options and you should be able to figure it out.

Bromista

Grandmaster
However you get there...next target, target nearest, target random, manually targeting...once the target is set it becomes your last target.

DrSaso

Master
I need to set up some target/attack hotkeys. ... forever pulling hotbars, mostly missing or grab just as they go off screen lol

Dimok

Master
Any idea which targeting options in UOS are blue, red, grey? I didn't even realize targeting was a thing and each PVM time I've died, was due to not being able to pull stupid hotbars.
EDIT: I clicked each tree and think it might be "get> enemy>closest> grey> any. Will test in a few.

thestand

Grandmaster
Is there a way to get your pets to attack those targets?
Once you use your get enemy or target blue/red/grey hotkey it sets whatever the target is to your last target.

You'll want to make a hotkey for "target last".

So after hitting your "get" target hotkey you would just need to say "all kill" and use your "last target" hot key.