Thanks Tyler Memphis! I R RICH NOWZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Just wanted to give a shout out to tyler for being so kind as to let his house fall for me, I was glad to get every single thing and it really made my day. Thanks!

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Too much to screen shot, like 50 blessed clothing items including 2 pure white robes, 120 pscrolls, rare color spellbooks, 10000 heads scattered throughout the house for some reason, buttloads of bod cloth? And thats just the start

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Tyler still forum banned???? This post has so much potential!!

But in all honesty...sorry Tyler that sucks

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
shockot.png

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Just wanted to give a shout out to tyler for being so kind as to let his house fall for me, I was glad to get every single thing and it really made my day. Thanks!

That sucks for the server as it most likely means -1

idk why a attetion seeking thread was needed but all the same congrats on your new shit Mr Brick

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
I saw tyler on the other night, i guess he just forgot to refresh his house lol.

He hasn't been active though.

We may have lost another player - not a good thing.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Although i am only friends with 1-2 people in POWER... and often found myself fighting against them... it sucks to see 1 of their houses go IDOC.

That being said - bad form @Slick Brick .. was a "thread" necessary? UOF most likely lost a player. Congrats on your newly acquired pixels ...

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
All these posts acting like they are sad about losing 1 joker, yet no one cares about $ making a dozen people quit every day. Something seems fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.