WTS "The Cure" Zombieland Prize turns any weapon Silver 1Mil

The Gronk

Grandmaster
https://imgur.com/a/zgadU
I am auctioning off The Cure

This lets you turn any weapon in your bag into Silver slayer for a period of time.

This was a prize during the Zombieland time. This is an old prize and when purchased you need to Page a GM to have them update it to The Cure 2.0, it will bless it and update its properties. They are very unique and a great item to own. Imagine turning that VanQ Axe into a silver slayer?

1 Mil starting Bid
100k Inc
48hrs from last bid

Good Luck

Last edited:

Decoy

Grandmaster
They'll bless it? For real? This one?

sPVeCYf.png

Bromista

Grandmaster
Some were blessed, some were not. They came from different zombieland events.

Also I really don't want to be that guy but I highly recommend testing your cure to make sure it works. Rumor has it the recent slayer deed change broke the cures.

Just wanna mention it before things progress much further.

halygon

Grandmaster
Mine works like this (mine is unblessed):

Drop it in bag, then put it back into Bank. Any weapons in that bag at the time temporarily gain the [Silver] slayer attribute. You can do this infinite amount of times.

baddie

Master
thanks haly.

okay, if you can confirm a GM will bless it, or have them bless it yourself, i'll s/b.

The Gronk

Grandmaster
I have 1 that is blessed and updated to The Cure 2.0 and an older version, I can sell either version you would prefer.

girana

Grandmaster
does it look like the one on the picture that got posted by decoy or is it the cure from the first zombieland ?