WTS The Infamous 120 taming Auction! SOLD

cups

Grandmaster
The 120 taming that made werkt crumble. You should buy it out bobby. Lock it down as a trophy.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
The 120 taming that made werkt crumble. You should buy it out bobby. Lock it down as a trophy.

I have no interest in buying items that generate negative energy.

Positively guys !

Most importantly, i think you guys should spilt loot anyway

cups

Grandmaster
I'm just going to make this brief post then shut my mouth and let the auction continue, but werkt actually does share despite what you may hear. When we get drops on corpses like dragon eggs we all roll. If you find the RDA you get the frag at the end. Stuff that appears in your pack like power scrolls and relics you get to keep. Sometimes we do champs or RDAs with 10-15 people. Selling and splitting between that many people would be time consuming. Making sure everyone got paid, etc. However when we do stuff and there's only 5 or 6 of us on a lot of times we will agree before the RDA/champ that we are going to split if any of us get a big ticket item. Also many members in guild do private RDAs with each other and every time I've been part of one all loot was split. Is there greed within werkt? sure, but I think that's true with any group of people.

ANYWAY, let the auction continue.

Bromista

Grandmaster
werkt sux

jk, I don't play a lot but when I do I sometimes throw drops on on the ground if I don't feel like I earned them

You don't just do that with a 120 obviously but the point is you can never let pixel lust absolutely rule you like it does some players that use big colorful fonts, it's much more important to simply have good people to play with (like the good people of werkt, real talk)

Lol look at him tho, that thirst is undeniable it probably does look juicy to be on the outside looking in for once. Sticky situations and betrayals are generally reserved for his ever-shrinking circle

Back on track, I hope 120's get more affordable soon. I am not gonna lie I'm kinda rooting against werkt on this one I hope you only get 10m for it haha

Fuck werkt

Last edited:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I'm just going to make this brief post then shut my mouth and let the auction continue, but werkt actually does share despite what you may hear. When we get drops on corpses like dragon eggs we all roll. If you find the RDA you get the frag at the end. Stuff that appears in your pack like power scrolls and relics you get to keep. Sometimes we do champs or RDAs with 10-15 people. Selling and splitting between that many people would be time consuming. Making sure everyone got paid, etc. However when we do stuff and there's only 5 or 6 of us on a lot of times we will agree before the RDA/champ that we are going to split if any of us get a big ticket item. Also many members in guild do private RDAs with each other and every time I've been part of one all loot was split. Is there greed within werkt? sure, but I think that's true with any group of people.

ANYWAY, let the auction continue.

Ok one question : if werkt is suppose to split big ticket items like you claimed , why you guys aint splitting this 120 taming then?

From my understanding , the older vet players from Werkt werent the problem if you get my drift ...

Food for thought ...

P.S i will buy this 120 taming for 10mil

The proceeds from this powerscroll will be split 5 ways to the 5 members that were present during it dropping into my pack. If you do not want to buy please do not post here again.

Samsara

Master
as much as I enjoy laughing at some extraordinarily sub-par forum PvP attempts this thread actually has a different purpose.. best of luck with the sale!