The Official UO Forever Real Life Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
newyear_zps2373248e.jpg

@Soul Mate
Happy New Year lol

awe she is super cute!

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Gotta brag a second here

My son is 5, wrestling in the 6 and under group, first year. So of course wrestling nothing but 6 year olds. He is a naturally sweet kid so it has taken a bit for him to learn to be aggressive.

Today he snapped and put boot to ass on three poor kids who didn't know what the fuck. He's the only kid his age hitting head and arm throws, fucking wrecking kids.

Behold, Evan the jaguar beast (his chosen nickname), destroyer of worlds:

ytHZ6Hr.jpg

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
That has to be super rewarding, well done Karl.

He went from crying about going to his first practice to a double fist pump when he wakes up and asks if he has wrestling today.

Fuck yea it's rewarding.

He made one kid cry and after the match he went over and gave him a hug. Proudest I've ever been of him.

Bromista

Grandmaster
There's not enough room on this server for both of our eyebrows.

I challenge you to a brow-off!

Last edited by a moderator:

K A Z

Grandmaster
Gotta brag a second here

My son is 5, wrestling in the 6 and under group, first year. So of course wrestling nothing but 6 year olds. He is a naturally sweet kid so it has taken a bit for him to learn to be aggressive.

Today he snapped and put boot to ass on three poor kids who didn't know what the fuck. He's the only kid his age hitting head and arm throws, fucking wrecking kids.

Behold, Evan the jaguar beast (his chosen nickname), destroyer of worlds:

ytHZ6Hr.jpg

original badboy

wish i cud insemniate girls with my tiny weiner

Kears

Master
just found this thread, joining in! only ever have been watching the selling thread for my 120 taming PS, lol

<-------- does make me wanna and feel better logging in uoforum

35kvec0.jpg

that's my girl! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Infectious

Master
Well im new to the server was browsing around this thread and it seems fun but having problems uploading my pics any suggestions? ill try and upload some tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.