The Official UO Forever Real Life Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spudd

Grandmaster
Wait I want to see her hair now too!!!! And yeah, being a 46 year old female playing here IS pretty awesome :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
LOL I didn't mean they looked stoned! Just that they have 'kind' eyes, they look like normal nice people.

Geez guys it's not ALWAYS about drugs with me!

Babethoven

Grandmaster
look a lil roughed up on that 2nd pick there Jackaro, was that after you tried to nab POWERS loot? :) jk hehe

i'll add some of me in due time :) would like to see more of our dedicated active players representing our community here ^^

so-LOW

Grandmaster
2hn17og.jpg

JAKARO HIDING IN THE TREES LOOKING TO STEAL YOUR LOOTS

10xf0hy.jpg

WILL WORK FOR LOOT
Is everyday of your life a halloween party?

Lexington

Grandmaster
Az, it's not about not having "big enough ovaries." We've seen what happens to females who post their photo who may not be super models. I'm 46 and while I have killer hair and am super cool because I still play UO at 46, I have no need to deal with those who decide that someone who isn't 20 yrs or a 10 shouldn't live much less play on "their" shard. Played this game way too long to know better.

I turned 46 this year.... dooh!

Bromista

Grandmaster
The many faces of Bromista:

I grow my hair out every few years, and I like to have a little fun with it when I do. The mullet was intended for a two day ski trip. It turned into a two week shit-show of awesomeness and head turning. HEY PETER-MAN, BREAST EXAMS ON CHANNEL NINE! I quoted Lawrence from Office Space every three minutes. Fuckin' A, man.

b1e6aa7dbb.jpg

Here I am sitting on my pride and joy: a 1990 Pontiac El Camino. 6 hours, copious amounts of beer, a wheel grinder, a sawzall, and $90 dollars worth of treated lumber = good times. Ran the piss out of this thing, caught some air, hauled a round hay bale. RIP.

817243546c.jpg

Snowshoe season pass looking all bro-ey.

69eda64d25.jpg

Creepstache. Yeah, I did that.

36ff512c9b.jpg

Game face.

a3ae28b212.jpg

Not-so game face.

83fe6cf9eb.jpg

Wedding day photo.

6598c6ea7f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.