The Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Yea, I play background scenery. And today I am a board. I stand here until someone tries to bust through and I move it so they don't get hurt.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Messremb

Grandmaster
The reason server wars are great is that nothing matters, you die, you lose a 6 mil suit of armor, or a 2 mil weapon... oh well you get it back in a hour or 2.

Making it permanent is dumb, all you are asking for its guards and safe zones down so you can kill afks.

I do think it would be fun to see server wars, where all blessed items become Unblessed and there are no safe zones, or guards, and no statloss. But it has to revert or only people with nothing to lose show up.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Making it permanent is dumb, all you are asking for its guards and safe zones down so you can kill afks.

Once the Purge would commence, any and all players at WBB would be logged off immediately so they wouldn't be killed while afk. Same would go for duel pits, etc. If you're afk anywhere else in town once the Purge commences, you're fair game.

Reading is tricky.

I got your back, @Jax Monroe. Your stories make me happy even though you always bring up Francis!

The Gandin

Grandmaster
I think server wars would be the better thing to suggest. This type of thing would force people to not play and eventually quit completely. Server wars, at least, doesn't count so it wouldn't matter since you know you'd start where you left off.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
Why not just have a giant permanent purge zone where all you adolescent retards can do your thing while us trammies role our eyes at you? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jax Monroe

Master
Why not just have a giant permanent purge zone where all you adolescent retards can do your thing while us trammies role our eyes at you? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've seen you do this in other suggestion threads. If you're not going to keep your comments constructive, or make some form of a rational point without sounding like a child, then kindly go away.

Serj

Master
Self centered people against anything that doesn't sound appealing to them. After two week long PvM until your brain goes fucking numb events you guys are so against one FIVE HOUR event a month for PvPers, get off your high horse please? That's ridiculous.

Log the fuck off for 5 hours, or BANK YOUR STUFF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE, by some PvP gear, and try PvP for 5 hours.

@Shane uses the events for advertisement as well right? How would a "Purge" event not be good advertisement. It's popular, and a new one is being advertised a lot lately.

Good for the server, good for the PvPers.

But yeah sure, PvMers are too self centered and can't step away from the game for 5 hours I guess.

Why don't we just have another week long PvM event, lets use mongbats this time.

Serj

Master

why dont we make a trammel zone where you trammy retards can do your thing but plot twist the monsters drop no gold but they do drop tampons.

Jax Monroe

Master
why dont we make a trammel zone where you trammy retards can do your thing but plot twist the monsters drop no gold but they do drop tampons.

It's okay, Serj, don't engage. I'll have the mods deal with it as flaming isn't allowed in the suggestion section.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
@ the OP -

Stupid idea tbh.

Just go red and kill blues... there is plenty of action to be had if you run around solo and create your own battles.

All this purge would do is irritate 90% of the player base for 5 hours, whereby they'd simply log off or keep away from cities whilst zergs try to find targets to 10-15v1 with targ closest gank mages.

/thread

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
tnks for all the censhorship MR. ORWELL"S lackey.

Don't worry. I will make you pay, internally or externally.

Squelching me in AMERICA the home of supposedly free speach, was the worst mistake you ever could have made.

Mama MIA@!@@!

Status
Not open for further replies.