Votes: 11 36.7%
  • I'll take the maui wowie and labrador

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • you mean we're smokin' dog shit man?

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

LSDjay

Grandmaster
And have the chance of getting emotionally addicted to it, or end up in a psychosis ?
I know multiple people who are addicted to weed, Even a few people ended up in a psychosis from using that stuff to much and to long.
Nothing is safe these days, smoking aint, gasoline fuems aint, e-numbers , cholestorol etc.
Its what i meant, today theres no such thing as safe consumption.

Dellan

Grandmaster
Ganja has nearly same amount of cancer shit as smokes. It is a drug. Don't try to defend it like it's some sort of a miracle.

Dellan

Grandmaster
I haven't heard of it being safe either. Maybe it's because people rarely smoke too many joints a day, and if they do, they're usually vegetables in few years? I know a lot of people who smoke weed for long time, and most of them are out of touch with reality. That must be something else that does it, right? It is a drug, like every other.

halygon

Grandmaster
Guns don't kill people, people do! :D
Guns-Don-t-Kill-People-Dads-with-Pretty-Daughters-.jpg

Starnite

Master
Every person is afraid to die, maybe not now but when u sure to go, your afraid !
Only the people who lived a full live and are aging, have peace with its beeing over..
I have not been afraid to die in over 20 years now. So your statement of every person is false. I have not lived a full life and still hope to have several more years.