The Spider Guide

asics

Grandmaster
I wonder why they don t appear as ridables then when i start runuo

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

U have to change some script-settings.. I used to do it..its a long time i never did it more..so no idea maybe check runuo forums?

exince

Grandmaster
dont see how talismans working vs pets is a bad thing in pvp. either have pets and talis, or no pets no talis, no picking and choosing
How can it not be a bad thing?

I m well aware that there are groups that use pets for pvp. Still, a good 80%+ of the pets are still use mainly for pve. Those pets are the pve'rs main protection also vs pks.. Having a talisman that halves that dmg and makes immune to a specific attack, is totally biased towards a specific playstyle...

Or.. For having pets, u give up at least 200 skillpoints.. To nullify it u give up... What exactly?

Maybe we should have another Talisman.. Halfs incomming dmg by 50% and makes immune vs those totally overpowered heatseeking explopots.. Only works if u have no eval int and no weapon skill.. Evens the field ;)

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
its not like the defense tali is being used in pvp situations without pets. you see where this is going? b/c without pets the tali on them isnt worth it unless they camp heavy spawn areas. and you can always "all come" and recall out on a macro, its not like the tali person can kill your pet, your pet just wont kill him.

exince

Grandmaster
its not like the defense tali is being used in pvp situations without pets. you see where this is going? b/c without pets the tali on them isnt worth it unless they camp heavy spawn areas. and you can always "all come" and recall out on a macro, its not like the tali person can kill your pet, your pet just wont kill him.
Let me guess.. U play mainly reds and your targets are mainly tamers engaged with spawn?

If yes, then i know exactly why u have the opinion u do.

Would u fancy a "one-click-kill-tamer"-button?

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
Let me guess.. U play mainly reds and your targets are mainly tamers engaged with spawn?

If yes, then i know exactly why u have the opinion u do.

Would u fancy a "one-click-kill-tamer"-button?

Let me guess, you like to jump to conclusions?

i actually have no reds or pks, but a tamer tried to kill me in destard while i was on my def dexxer. i survived and ran. so you can see why im glad it works. also when im on my tamer, im always mounted or have my recall macro state all stop, all come, then recall so i can get out quick if things get dicey.

exince

Grandmaster
Ah.. And that same recallmacro cant be used on your deff guy.. And of course a deff talisman prevents being mounted so u can t offscreen the tamers pets...

Valid points.. Thumbs up..

exince

Grandmaster
Anyway.. This was a constructive post about meta spiders and i think we should stop derailing it..

And nothing will make change my mind... Any source of negating other playes damage, being it magery, weap skill or pets should exist.. Of course besides the existing armor and skills

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
Ah.. And that same recallmacro cant be used on your deff guy.. And of course a deff talisman prevents being mounted so u can t offscreen the tamers pets...
ur right, im too heavy with all this armor to be on a mount and you cant recall b/c the talisman disables it. but when was the last time you survived being struck by a WW and lvl 7 Metas first hit?

heres a test. with your pets out, say all kill, click yourself, then see how fast you can run away.

fine no more arguing. also hes probably going defensive tali b/c of the new spiders that will be used in pvp, not so much the dragons

Derwolf

Grandmaster
dont see how talismans working vs pets is a bad thing in pvp. either have pets and talis, or no pets no talis, no picking and choosing

only 1 talisman works in pvp; defense talisman. the other two have been nullified in pvp.

Once i'm level 10 i will remain blue and recall around to tamer hot spots and spam [e laugh while i kill pokemon