they say it's boring out there....

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Dewderonomy so if they do not renew there licenses then you will sink them no matter what some one will be sunk that how come i voted down the Redrum licenses and now it no more latter you will see a change the will come form the Gild Player your give the licenses to the new gild when everyone know your red is out there player will be hunting you big time we did in the past hunt fisherman i had to let redrum know not to hunt them do to there skill level i know there gust trying to level there player at the time i was all so working on the sea champ at the same time so redrum put it in a vote so we back off some on the new fishers let them do there skill leveling on there player now as of last night we all had fun that was the best time i had before my mother past right now i working on a event when i am finish with it i will send it to the gm it will be a land base and sea base and maybe cave base event it better then the Sea Champ it will have some new monster and it for everyone red will be fighting and blue will be fighting

Edit: All right lol. After like 15 minutes, three of us deciphered this mess. Sorry about your mother's passing, from all of us. As for licensing, it works, and people enjoy it, most of all our licensees. Glad you all had fun, we certainly did.

Last edited by a moderator: