Thiefs And Powerscrolls

okay, Shane really needs to do something about this because its getting rediculous having 7 thiefs at one spawn, major problem is they can steal a scroll, not go grey, and recall out instantly. i think this is major bullshit, and that if a thief in the thiefs guild even enters a spawn, they should automatically be flagged grey like you would if you entered bucs den. OR, make scrolls weigh more so that when a thief steals one they DO flag grey and give the persons a fighting chance to kill and get their scroll back. its just not fair that thiefs dont even get flagged and instantly recall out. whats the point of putting in all the hard work to do a spawn if 7 thiefs are gonna show up when boss spawns and fuck people over. please respond too this post.

VonNeumann

Apprentice
Thieves gotta make a living somehow. Very easy to prevent theft of any one item in your backpack if you're smart about it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Kraden

Grandmaster
Ohh my "God"! HEre we go again. Please refer to other crybaby thread. It has plenty of tips for preparing. Also just fyi kill the damn thieves if they are blue they cant give murder counts. Or go playa trammel server