Thinking of returning UO, how’s the sever?

Joey Golden

Expert
Hello all, I have not played since 2016. I keep getting these urges to play again I really miss you. Oh there’s no other game like it for sure.
Anyway, I just had a couple of questions how is the server population?
Has there been any major game transformation update in the last years that I’ve been gone?
Does anybody still play here that was here when I was playing? I honestly do not even remember most of my character names at this point lol I know my tamer was Too Easy.
I think had char named Tet,Lilly,Joey Golden.
Anyway, any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Phrygian

Master
There have been many updates in that time. A large expansion started in January of this year. A list of the changes can be found here

Tobias Deathwish

Hello all, I have not played since 2016. I keep getting these urges to play again I really miss you. Oh there’s no other game like it for sure.
Has there been any major game transformation update in the last years that I’ve been gone?
Does anybody still play here that was here when I was playing? I honestly do not even remember most of my character names at this point lol I know my tamer was Too Easy.
Population is pretty solid. Don't have trouble buying/selling when needed. Not too much that you can't find mobs. Been playing a year and just keep getting more and more hooked as time goes by. They completely revamped thieves. So, there's a lot less of them now. Only the die hard thieves survived it. New meta pets. New dragon mounts. New Monster of the Week system replaced Monster of the Month. Necromancer talisman was added. Archery talisman added.
Lots and lots to do. I never run out of fun with my twelve toons.
Hope you come back and enjoy with us!

BrotherKev

Novice
Do itttttt! Muhuhahahaaaaa!

Joey Golden

Expert
Hey thanks for the all the info appreciate it, the forums seem really dead now a days, where abouts is everyone talking at? Is there another forum or something that everyone uses? I am having trouble trying to log in old accounts or trying to make new ones, won’t let me do either.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Hey thanks for the all the info appreciate it, the forums seem really dead now a days, where abouts is everyone talking at? Is there another forum or something that everyone uses? I am having trouble trying to log in old accounts or trying to make new ones, won’t let me do either.
Hey Joey, pretty much everyone uses discord now! It is very lively.
https://discord.uoforever.com

You can sign your accounts up to see all the channels and get full access.