This Game and PK's!

I'm still not a tool, the point of the thread was to get radical enough to get this thread some attention. I want clarification from the UOforever leadership if AFK slayer weapon crafting at the crafting area is allowed, as I see it as AFK resource gathering. Even though it's not a resource like logs or ore, isn't it still a game generated item, that takes grinding through button clicking a long time to get? and doesn't everyone want the economy to be based off of items earned from actual at keyboard actions as opposed to afk actions. afk slayer weapon crafting means zander doesn't have to charge the higher prices someone who actually spends hours crafting bows trying to get a slayer bow. I didn't pull out Zander's name he did. Where am I the tool here? Loads of people charge double what he does for slayer bows, because they crafted them manually. So, I'm looking for clarification, what is the harm in that? Also, if we are allowed to afk slayer weapon craft, we should be allowed to afk resource gather, all or none is the point, You are just getting mixed up in the gravy and not focusing on the meat.

I mostly play a trammy bank thief or a provo archer. This isn't even about him driving my prices down, as I don't have a vendor and I don't sell weapons or anything crafted to other players. the only things I have saved to serll are bones and leather, but I don't really have much of thos either. Lets stop mixing up the details and recognize the depth of the post and not the shallow stuff you guys keep focusing on.

Sir Perry

Neophyte
You specifically called out TBH as a guild in whole. This entire post started off as a complete joke with your misleading title to goad people into reading this thread because you knew nobody would click it otherwise. You know why that is? Because its completely legal!

Sir Perry

Neophyte
I'm not mixing anything up dude, just calling you out for what you are really trying to say under a hidden guise in this post of misdirection.

well, actually I haven't seen anyone state this shard follows british rule, which in plain english states anything not illegal is legal. So it might not be OK to AFK slayer weapon craft, just no one has brought it up as a valid argument yet......So, I created a thread that would gather the most views and posted my issue there

You are mixing things up dude, you accused me of trying to get his "razor" AKA Easyuo macro, which isnm't the point. if you read threads on this forum you'll see that straight forward threads get buried by obscure off the wall threads.. but zander has finally shown the proof, and that's all I ever wanted....So, now i will do the same. Unlike Zander, I will wait to try these kinds of things until they are documented

Yes I did call out TBH as a whole, because it's so large, only the observant ones would know who I was specifically talking about, you know the people who are actually at the crafting area not AFK making their slayer weapons. I'm sure they don't appreciate someone coming in and messing with the slayer weapon economy.

Anyways, I'm off to train my my crafter to achieve this same goal, as Carl has clarified through proxy of this issue.

You have to get radical to change the normal.

Leoric

Apprentice
All I have to say is Thank you to Saint of Pain for starting this thread because my vendor now makes more gold in one day then what it use to make in one week. ;)

Leper

Neophyte
Razor doesnt retry stepwise it follow to the next step or hangs in a linear fashion unless sent to go to x via if then. Exactly how you were able to break his macro.

All you have done is promote his shop and draw attention to an easy way to macro slayer bows.

Not a tool? More like a tool for the very cause your against in this case.

Unattended crafting in the area is frowned upon, not illegal. Given the pain in the ass to filter out slayers manually id say this method is very justified.

Yeah! I pulled two bows off him last night while he was afk slayer bow resource gathering! More people buy his bows, more bows he has to make, more time he spends there afk, more bows I pull off him! Woo! Win win. Alright, maybe I'm a tool, just there used to be signs there that said AFK crafting wasn't allowed, but now there gone?!

Sir Perry

Neophyte
Ah so that's what it is. I thought your original intentions were that you also were a crafter. But nope, you're just a thief looking to grab easy afk slayers and upset that his macro would place his slayers into safe keeping before you could have a chance to steal them.
Go QQ maor.

Nope, I mean kind of. Until he ditches a skill to add hiding, I just pull up my steal target cursor and hover it over each bow as it's made, if he recalls I steal it! Other wise he moves it to the trash can. Currently he is going pretty bananas, how ever I wouldn't steal more then 2 bows a day from his toon, other wise his profit margin shrinks to almost nill, and there isn't a promise that the one i steal is a useful one.

Still trying to figure out what changed the devs mind about taking down the sign that said afk crafting wasn't allowed.......