This is why you didn't get a powerscroll with top damage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriXa

Grandmaster
I see none understands the Joke.. Damn Poor English..
Ya Alyssa is Right. and ya Points got reseted when you was restocking or out of the champ area and it came up a Worldsave.

Kinda like how in the first Hunger games book Primrose got picked for the hunger games cept she just had her name in one time versus Katniss who had her name in more and that dingle Gale who has his name in like 100 times didn't get picked but that baker Peeta did. Not to mention all the of the people eligible from district 12.... . . . . . .. .. . . ! ! ! ! ! ! Boom.

Bryce

Adept
Kinda like how in the first Hunger games book Primrose got picked for the hunger games cept she just had her name in one time versus Katniss who had her name in more and that dingle Gale who has his name in like 100 times didn't get picked but that baker Peeta did. Not to mention all the of the people eligible from district 12.... . . . . . .. .. . . ! ! ! ! ! ! Boom.
LOL. Funny, but accurate parallel to the structure.

TriXa

Grandmaster
i dont think you will have a chance to make a champ with only 4 people.. That server is to good Populated and champs getting checked very often from randoms / Pk's / Champers.

Avarice

Grandmaster
Lets just make it easy and call it a raffle, the more damage done means the more raffle tickets you get.
@AlyM, you should turn this into a guide.

AlyM

Grandmaster
Avarice , that's exactly what it is but nobody seems to get it. They still think, oh, top damage should get a scroll! I got twice as much damage as blah and I didn't get a scroll.
Its.. .... a raffle... I bought twice as many tickets as the guy that won... :(

Yagyu

Adept
I know the exact numbers.
From those numbers there is an extra damage multiplier to equate points given.
I will not give these exact numbers.
People fixate on them.
There are modifiers for each template.
There's a lot of truth to what Aly said.

Bottom line here people need to drill into their heads is this:

The more damage you do, the more points you get.
Let's call these 'names on a piece of paper'.

The more of your names thrown into a fishbowl, the more likely one is to be drawn when you reach in and pull one out.

Is it a guarantee? Hell no. Just more LIKELY.
Multiple reasons for this, the foundation two are;
1) More likelihood of awarding those that put in the most time effort
2) Still provide a chance for those logging on and showing up at a spawn halfway in. Otherwise they'd just log back off assuming it was a waste of time.

The initial reason the scoreboard was put in was to show that the system works.

Any chance you can list certain builds that have damage taken away? IE archers, tamers, or anything else?

Bryce

Adept
You need to add in there "in my opinion". While it's appreciated that Aly took the time to illustrate to the masses the simple fact we've said all along regarding powerscroll chances, fixating on numbers is redundant. Try different templates, see what works for you. Play the way you want to play.

Unless we provide the data ourselves, or a screenshot of the damage modifier controller, assume all info given is anecdotal. That's the last I'll say on the subject.

You're welcome to run your own tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.