to the annoying thief on Valor island

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Looks like while you were making jalapeno poppers, he was popping up and stealin' yo loot!

Not a great joke, Wade, but who cares, this thread is dumb.

True, Wade.

hubcap

Grandmaster
this reminds me.......

I need to bust out my thief more often.
Who woulda thunk they actually patrol places OTHER than champ spawns?

Lol, sounds like a win-win to me. You risked going afk somewhere that wasn't your house, or brit safe zone and the thief claimed the reward. You got your jalapeno poppers (don't know what these are, but they sound good), and they got your stuff. Next time finish the map then get food :) glhf

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Lol, sounds like a win-win to me. You risked going afk somewhere that wasn't your house, or brit safe zone and the thief claimed the reward. You got your jalapeno poppers (don't know what these are, but they sound good), and they got your stuff. Next time finish the map then get food :) glhf

They are basically breaded jalapeños with cream cheese inside the breading with the jalapeño.

They are great
1e206ccac93b03b981fa929b7b338cdd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is Mr. Valerium enjoying his poppers! He was so overwhelmed with popper goodness he let me help myself to his belongings!

Thank thee again!

WRVDikP

Thanks for the loot and the SUPER BAD ASS KATANA OF VAQ VAL!!!!

P.S. Valor island is a property of TCS inc. Without proper documentation you will be considered a trespasser, and will be subject to personal asset confiscation. To receive proper documentation contact me via forums, and pay the required documentation fees. Thanks!

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
Thanks for the loot and the SUPER BAD ASS KATANA OF VAQ VAL!!!!

P.S. Valor island is a property of TCS inc. Without proper documentation you will be considered a trespasser, and will be subject to personal asset confiscation. To receive proper documentation contact me via forums, and pay the required documentation fees. Thanks!

lol figures, I knew you'd post this. somehow I'm always distracted when you show up. my kid got me killed by the gazer. stupid kids