Tournaments & CTFs

bradley-

Grandmaster
Need a little more downtime in between each round, please! Super sucks when I am shoved into the next fight within 2 seconds of finishing the previous match :( Maybe 25-30 seconds between each round?

Also for battles such as CTF, we need an AFK kick timer. I've noticed people joining CTFs on their 2nd and 3rd accounts while playing on their main account so that other teams are at a disadvantage with players not doing anything. AFK kick timer would be nice. The polymorph thing has got to get fixed.. People are polymorphing into chickens and dogs and they can run under the South and East walls without being seen. People are also killing themselves, running to an enemy base before the match starts and casting walls of stone and/or energy fields to hinder progress. ALSO, people are capturing a flag and intentionally not turning them in for the purpose of farming event points... You can drop a flag to the ground by double clicking the flag in your backpack and pick it back up after 5 seconds.. Every time you pick the flag back up you get 5 event points. Please fix!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jani

Grandmaster
I agree about everything bradley- said. Polymorph should be removed from CTFs as soon as possible. I have noticed that ppl with uosteam or razor, don't know how to target animals, so it gives a huge advantage and ruins the game.