Training your meta-pet!

Bromista

Grandmaster
LOL you can't blab about stuff like that.

It's like the guy who discovered that the bunnies dropped skill scrolls 100% of the time. Blabbed on forums, was changed immediately.

In the end it is a good thing this was changed, but come on peoples!

Strife

Master
LOL you can't blab about stuff like that.

It's like the guy who discovered that the bunnies dropped skill scrolls 100% of the time. Blabbed on forums, was changed immediately.

In the end it is a good thing this was changed, but come on peoples!
Yeah it was fun im sure, but it ruins the grind of your meta pet. Seeing fully evolved pets would have been boring lol glad its changed

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah it was fun im sure, but it ruins the grind of your meta pet. Seeing fully evolved pets would have been boring lol glad its changed
Ha, yeah.

But the thing is, it wasn't even suuuuuuper productive. I can actively farm almost as fast and actually earn loot instead of burning it.

But there was no risk with bunnies and good GOD I'm sure it was boring doing more than the handful I did.

Strife

Master
Ha, yeah.

But the thing is, it wasn't even suuuuuuper productive. I can actively farm almost as fast and actually earn loot instead of burning it.

But there was no risk with bunnies and good GOD I'm sure it was boring doing more than the handful I did.
Oh I agree lol I enjoy actively farming for the gold and pvp that occasionally happens, but most people, if they knew about the bunnies, would most likely farm the shit out of them and then meta pets would be lackluster. At least in my eyes.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh I agree lol I enjoy actively farming for the gold and pvp that occasionally happens, but most people, if they knew about the bunnies, would most likely farm the shit out of them and then meta pets would be lackluster. At least in my eyes.
True, and theoretically it could have been totally AFK macroable.

To do that would be a double slap in the face to staff and I would hate to be the guy that tried it and got caught (didn't happen as far as I know)

Messremb

Grandmaster
dang, and for a second I almost thought the bunnies would have a purpose again (other than farming carrots.) Seriously something needs to be added to the bunnies drops.

Sapperman

Grandmaster
Well it was fun while it lasted lol, just to put this out there, numerous high hp easily killable creatures exist to farm metas on, the vorpals were a bit too easy tbh. How did they nerf it though? Ill have to get some more thorns and try it...... but Im interested in what was done.

Strife

Master
Do you guys generally recall around and farm specific mobs or just go through an area and clear it out?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Recall/farm specific mobs.

Sapperman the only thing that was changed about bunnies was their ability to give XP apparently. Other than that I hear they are the same.

steve-o

Grandmaster
now i understand why people are exping so fast....

it's SO boring and SLOW exping the meta if you can't play 10h a day....

enslaving pets is a crime! free your pets!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
If you get a system down it's not that bad, and I'm sure it only gets easier the further you go as you can farm "normally" to earn yourself gold and phat lewt in the process. Has to do wonders psychologically.

I'm not there yet, but soon!

Strife

Master
If you get a system down it's not that bad, and I'm sure it only gets easier the further you go as you can farm "normally" to earn yourself gold and phat lewt in the process. Has to do wonders psychologically.

I'm not there yet, but soon!
Once I am done with the 4th stage it will make my life easier. I find this stage weak because its melee is slow and the pet lost its almost auto poison ability. Add on top that when it runs out of mana, it just has its basic melee (10 to 20 dmg max.) and fire breath lol. Either way, I love the grind, so this pet is perfect for me. Regardless of how long it takes lol

Sapperman

Grandmaster
Recall/farm specific mobs.

Sapperman the only thing that was changed about bunnies was their ability to give XP apparently. Other than that I hear they are the same.

Ah I got ya, once I can afford a meta stone, Ill test it lol. Im at stage 4 now, time for the long haul. There are tons of opportunity to farm xp easily, just gotta think outside the box.

TriXa

Grandmaster
the avg XP you can make is around 15 - 25k an hour. its depends on what route i take and how many pk's and and and.

Kaching

Master
I'm at stage 4, and very likely going about the xp wrong.. I've been farming khaldun w/ WW/Swampy Meta... I'm provo tamer, so I can still get em down quick for gold/loot. I know this is less than optimal, but as long as my swampy is fighting consistently I'm happy. It sure helps making actual coin/loot compared to just farming whats best for exp...

Strife

Master
I'm at stage 4, and very likely going about the xp wrong.. I've been farming khaldun w/ WW/Swampy Meta... I'm provo tamer, so I can still get em down quick for gold/loot. I know this is less than optimal, but as long as my swampy is fighting consistently I'm happy. It sure helps making actual coin/loot compared to just farming whats best for exp...
That's exactly what I do. Provo some thing and just let my pet do as much damage as he can.