Do you want Tram?

• Yes, I'm gay

• No you silly faggots

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilike

Grandmaster
I'm sick of the tears being shed, and any ideas to "remove" reds will be done wrong anyways. SO with that said. Just pull the trigger and turn Tram on. HOWEVER!!! Tram is for noobs who can't handle the game so that means there has to be draw backs, and thus incentives to go to Fel. Don't worry this means changes in Fel as well.

TRAM

NO Champ Spawns

NO Monster of the month

NO Dungeon Bosses

NO RDA's

NO Nightmare/bear or other rarer pet spawns

Move Poker to Tram Brit

FEL

NO more no cut zones

Perma stat turned on

Fix recalling into Champs.

Gives Trammies incentives to goto Fel and do things there. Provides hotspots for PvP/Pk thus the no cut needs to be removed. Perma stat is better than being down for two days because you can spend a little money(A minor gold sink) to retrain skills AND gives you a little more risk when going to PK/PVP in these spots.

As for Recalling into Champs.. We'll use Coon as an example. Outside of luring it down south(which people SHOULD be doing anyways) you can get flanked by the many recall locations into Coon. Remove those spots. Make it so you can only recall into the West part dungeon near the stairs by the ettins. You could still use the sparkles to get in/out. This allows people to hold the champ at the altar and defend it there with Pets/Fields/Evs, and thus taking the star room portal to get the goods out. (Oh and remove the second bridge on the East side, it wasn't there in this era.)

Thoughts? I don't want Tram personally but at this point we either have worse changes put in place, keep losing population or we do something rational about it. People will still cry that they got raided or killed, which will lead to "we want X put into Tram". It needs to be said FROM the start that these aspects won't ever make it to Tram though.

KEEP IN MIND, Tram didn't kill UO, it brought more people than ever to it, And we don't have to add in changes that did.

@GluttonySDS @Bobby123 @Bromista @Sommerella @eppy @Shane @Blair @Adam @JoeB @Swayze @Blaine the Gypsy @Skye Wolfbane Think that covers most guilds right? Lol

Kilike

Grandmaster
tell me in this trammel of yours will you be able to drop empty kegs or are you finally finished crying about that?
Never once cried about dropping kegs. I could honestly care less if people trap others. It's part of the game. However if it's against the rules then everyone who does it should be punished equally. Keep grasping at straws scrub. As always you know nothing.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
I think your intent is in the right place, shutting down the forum clamour yes?

But I think the suggestion will not be well received by most and if implemented there will still be a lot of bitchposts. Ultimately splitting the player base will be what prevents Tram from happening.

Would be a nice thing for some of our fresh blood (I mean reallllllly fresh blood, like UO virgin blood) to establish themselves and get a grip on the mechanics...but that could lead to disaplointment and eventually quitting anyway once theybmove to the undoubtedly more populated Fel facet. Personally I wouldn't set foot in Tram and I wouldn't expect any other established players to do so either.

I really don't mind the bitchposts, really. I think they are kinda cute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.