WTS Treasure Hunter Runebooks - For a limited time only - Grab yours today!!!

Rare Collector

Neophyte
Learn the truth about what it really means to be a successful Treasure Hunter.
Grab your set of “Treasure Map Rune Spots” and jump on the path to selfless, gratifying Treasure Hunting.

Featuring:
That's not all, for for a limited time only we will be dyeing your runebook set, any color on the runebook dye tub for free.
Yes for Free.

For years Treasure Hunters recalled to Rune Libraries just to recall again to the Treasure Hunting spot.
If only they had one of our Treasure Map Runebook sets.

Well now that dream can become reality.

The must have accessory for every Treasure Hunters backpack in 2017

Grab your copy only 150k, Yes 150k [1K Dono also accepted]

At these prices we are c r a z y......

And that's not all, order today to receive a your Treasure Map Runebooks in a delightful leather pouch.

To Order simply reply below or PM Al#6645 on Discord.

We aim to deliver your Treasure Map Runebook sets within 10 mins(While stocks last)

UPDATE : We are constantly improving our rune sets and if we discover errors or updates (like a new cave base blocking our no.5 rune) we will issue new runes free of charge to all existing customers. All future customers will benefit from the latest updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
A customer testemonial:

Upon purchasing the leather bound wonders I came to the realisation that every rune was marked to the front of eqms headquarters. I recalled into my first spot, crawled into the eqms cave and began rubbing the treasure map previously decoded across my silky white body.

10/10 would leather bind again.

Jakaro

Master
Customer Testimony:

Upon purchasing this gloriously leather-bound novel of awesomeness, I recalled through the first book, only to realize that every rune was marked to the ratmen cave. There I was, surrounded by thousands of dirty ratmen clad in purple, swarming together to feast upon my nether regions. Only then did I realize I was actually surrounded by EQMS members. 'Twas hard to tell the difference between a dirty ratman and an EQMS member, as they both looked and smelled quite alike, and had the same intellectual capacity.

9/10 would purchase again but wished the leather pouch had been dyed

Last edited by a moderator: