Treasure Hunting Macros/Scripts!

Magpie

Adept
Are there any useful treasure hunting macros/scripts for Razor/UOSteam that you've found to make looting the chest and organizing the loot in your house easier?

I find that part of treasure hunting so tedious and carpal-tunnel inducing. Clicking and dragging clothes and scrolls out of the way just to get the weapons/armors/regs/gold.

Any help or advice here would be great. Feel free to PM me too. Thanks!

Kraden

Grandmaster
Are u using steam or razor. Ive seen them on steam to id everything and loot it all and drop whatever on ground im sure they have em for razzor too

Kraden

Grandmaster

Magpie

Adept
Yeah I think my only beef with it is the title bar font is so small it's hard to read compared to Razor's.

Also, it's going to take time to re-do all my hotkeys/macros/profiles from Razor. :/

i wish BERTICUS was around...

he would be able to set everyone straight

dude helped me with all my ingenious maps i couldnt do solo
would organize all my packs and stuff too. mad quick. helped me kill all the mobs with his tamer.

Magpie

Adept
I gave this macro a shot:

http://uosteam.com/index.php/409-treasure-sos-hunter-loot-helper

Worked decently well. It appeared to not ID everything in the chest, so I had to re-do that initial macro several times to ID everything. Also, at the end there were about 3 things left in the chest and no matter what I did, the macros would not clear the last few items.

Anyone else tried this and run into problems like that? I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong.