TRIN Guild Will KILL Your Blue

DemonicGreed

Neophyte
Khaldun as a whole is on Trinsic land...and yes, it does belong to Trinsic. If you wish to have safe passage while inside, you must negotiate that with either Governess @Skye Wolfbane , myself, or General Sag (the General of Khaldun). Without the negotiations beforehand, anyone caught in Khaldun that is not in the alliance will meet the swift hammer of justice served by the Trinsic Guard.
[e yea

How many innocent lives have you scared off or killed on red alts in that dungeon is what people are probably wondering right now???

Wyntr

Master
Sounds like someone is still upset about their timeout.

To bad Uof doesnt have a name change token.

A sad bunny has more of a ring to it now.

Expendable

Master
Honeslty ive been to Khaldun many times, never been PKed by any Trinsic people.... Even made a Trinny friend /PvM guild friends.... Everyone knows Trash Bag is the main PK wanna be here ... Kinda like Bunny in the sewers :D

If you don't like it, bunny, then don't step foot there. Everyone knows that is Trinsic territory. Don't hunt solo there, or be prepared to fight back. I now know why @GluttonySDS likes to say that most people on this server are #affected

Looks like this a happy bunny is #affected by the #originalnewbsinpurple

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
It's a pvp dungeon. It says before entering, enter at your own risk, just like Bucs Den and the Brit Bridge.

Honestly, I thought you were sorry or do I need to post your apology PM publicly? Give it a rest man. We killed you - once - on a red. Seriously.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
7bgIXVW.jpg