Tune down Death Beetles!!

hubcap

Grandmaster
then don't fight DEATH beetles.

or adapt and overcome.

am I totally off base here? I don't mean to come across like an asshole, but, the solution seems obvious to me, anyways....

Avoid them. Or adjust your approach. You've been around a while, Noxxed, and your opinions and input are respected, for sure, but................
in my view death beetles are perfect. And ive died a few times to make a general assement of their death dealing prowess. They are NO joke.

Ill agree they ARE very hard against players......but they're called death beetles for a reason.

They are hard to tame and control, so, this is the reward for those that survive the attempt to tame one.
Protection from shit heads.
And that's HARD for me to say, hating tamers and all. But they are fine, imo, the way they are.
Simple player driven solution............................as others like to say.........................

AVOID THEM.

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
then don't fight DEATH beetles.

or adapt and overcome.

am I totally off base here? I don't mean to come across like an asshole, but, the solution seems obvious to me, anyways....

Avoid them. Or adjust your approach. You've been around a while, Noxxed, and your opinions and input are respected, for sure, but................
in my view death beetles are perfect. And ive died a few times to make a general assement of their death dealing prowess. They are NO joke.

Ill agree they ARE very hard against players......but they're called death beetles for a reason.

They are hard to tame and control, so, this is the reward for those that survive the attempt to tame one.
Protection from shit heads.
And that's HARD for me to say, hating tamers and all. But they are fine, imo, the way they are.
Simple player driven solution............................as others like to say.........................

AVOID THEM.

While I appropriate what you have to say I must retort that just because you have a creature (that could be given to you, or stolen and easily tammed) that you should not be immune to other players, event the all mighty pokemon don't deal poison that cannot be cured, and those things cost millions if not 10+ million,

While I appropriate what you have to say I must retort that just because you have a creature (that could be given to you, or stolen and easily tammed) that you should not be immune to other players, event the all mighty pokemon don't deal poison that cannot be cured, and those things cost millions if not 10+ million,

What is it PK'S tell blues while calling them noobs and telling them to cry more when complaining about being ganked by a zerg group of PK's........ohhh yeah recall out.

We can't do anything against a zerg of PK's but recall out. You can't do anything against Death Beetles other than paralyse it, run away or recall.

At least you have 3 options rather than just one!

God.RG

Grandmaster
What is it PK'S tell blues while calling them noobs and telling them to cry more when complaining about being ganked by a zerg group of PK's........ohhh yeah recall out.

We can't do anything against a zerg of PK's but recall out. You can't do anything against Death Beetles other than paralyse it, run away or recall.

^^

King Dingaling

Grandmaster

couldnt have said it better myself. the things are vicious for a reason. its not like theres 100,000 tamers with death beetles killing every player in site (ive never even been pked by one).

Memphist

Grandmaster
If YOU CANT fight against a death beetle then fight something else. All the time this fucking crying CHANGE THIS or CHANGR THIS, THATS OP.
They did already nerf tamers what do you want ??????????? Think about your fucking tactic and dont cry. You do a lot of mistake it you cant handle it.
That should be your first intention and not making the gameplay easier.