two items I need help pricing

DocOp

Adept
I'm curious about the price of the following:
A +10 to black smithing hammer
A 120 peacemaking power scroll

I have the hammer, I am looking to buy the peacemaking for a while now. Is it luck with items? I heard smithy 120 ps went for 600k I got mine for nearly half that. And the +10 hammer I thought was worthless but recently read a post where it was very high valued and that made me consider otherwise. Help is appreciated and thank you in advance

Kilike

Grandmaster
I'm curious about the price of the following:
A +10 to black smithing hammer
A 120 peacemaking power scroll

I have the hammer, I am looking to buy the peacemaking for a while now. Is it luck with items? I heard smithy 120 ps went for 600k I got mine for nearly half that. And the +10 hammer I thought was worthless but recently read a post where it was very high valued and that made me consider otherwise. Help is appreciated and thank you in advance
The one by @AssHat ?
Ya it's pretty worthless.

Smith runs about 4-600k last I checked

Peace I'm not sure

Sent from my SM-G900P

AssHat

Grandmaster
+20 smith 340k someone on fourms just sold it for (i sold him every single small bod he needed)

+20 peace 300k+ people only use this for increasing skill cap

+10 ASH hammer if it sells 50k

DocOp

Adept
Yea, asshat. That sounds much more favorable. 300k+ for peace. I saw someone selling it on vendor for 650 and refrained because I got 115 for like 50k. Couldn't see why it was so much. I need it for exactly that reason too. Screwed myself by getting it up before having all the scrolls so I basically have a useless character and my crafter to use until I get that damn scroll. First world problems