Uncle Nid's Rebel IDOC GIVEAWAY 2NITE!!!!!

Nidhoggur

Expert
To celebrate these wonderfully innovative IDOC change the people have demanded Uncle Nid's Real Estate is hosting an event this evening:

Behold m'nerdlies...
UNCLE NID'S REBEL IDOC G-G-G-GIVEAWAY!!!!

What's going on here Uncle Nid?

I am going to place a 10x10 or larger somewhere in the world and fill it with some fat loots, cash, statues, dye tubs, checks, force or higher weapons, fortification or higher armor, my own dignity, semi-rares and whatever else I decide to throw into the pot. The house will be named Uncle Nid's IDOC and when the time comes, I will drop the house releasing all the loots to be collected by whomever is present to scoop up and take.

Uncle Nid, how do I participate in this loot pinata of rebellion?

Like the shard admin staff, Uncle Nid's Real Estate too has heard the filthy peasant masses crying out for relief and removal of difficulty from the game. In keeping with the removal of effort and difficulties you wont need to actually hunt this down. I will be gating people to the house from the West Brit Bank starting at 4:00pm EST. If you're online and you come by the bank, you'll know that it's happening. The gates will begin approx. 2 hours prior to the house being dropped. I will also be continuously updating the house's sign to reflect the approx. time of drop (no guess work for you, dear reader, that just wouldn't be fair). IE "This house has less than 2/1/45/15 hour(s)/minutes until drop remaining."

I will not replace a house on this spot and this will be a spot that I have never sold or posted prior to tonight so if you think you can surf my post history for clues, well, you don't need to bother because that's effort and this is all about non-effort.

BE THERE AS WE MAKE HISTORY! BE THERE TO SUPPORT THE BRAVE NEW UO-EZ EDITION, BE THERE FOR TEH LEWTS. LET OUR NO-EFFORTNESS RING FROM THE YEW TREETOPS! (NOTE, THIS WON'T BE IN YEW BECAUSE, WELL, EVEN I HAVE SOME STANDARDS. YOOBIES ARE THE BACKWATER COUSIN-DATERS OF UO AND WE ALL KNOW IT'S TRUE.. YOOBIES.. AMIRITE?)

THE EVENT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW, 8/21/16 AND GATING WILL BEGIN FROM THE WBB AT APPROX. 4:00PM EASTERN US TIME.

My sincerest apologies for the delay. I'll be increasing the total loot value. Don't be worried about attending, I have included a bunch of checks, so if you can snag one, even being killed a moment later leaves you net positive! Come out and have a blast!

*I will also update this thread when the gating starts and with each change to the house timer. Also, if anyone cares to donate items to the event it is always appreciated and you have my eWord that all donated items go directly to the loot pinata and not to my wallet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkarna

Grandmaster
(NOTE, THIS WON'T BE IN YEW BECAUSE, WELL, EVEN I HAVE SOME STANDARDS. YOOBIES ARE THE BACKWATER COUSIN-DATERS OF UO AND WE ALL KNOW IT'S TRUE.. YOOBIES.. AMIRITE?)

As a child growing up, my dearest and nearest always reminded me about the importance of taking the time and effort to read the small print on policies, goods, services, contracts and all that malarkey. You would be very surprised at what you can find hidden amongst those evil little words which are there to cover someones arse.Today however, I stumbled upon the above and had check twice at the sheer vileness that has infected your post..

THIS YEWBIE HAS NEVER DATED MY OWN COUSIN *I THINK* SO HOW CAN YOU TAINT US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH. YEW HAS BEEN MY HOME FOR OVER A DECADE, WE ARE A TIGHT NIT COMMUNITY AND EVEN THOUGH INBREEDING IS RATHER PREVALENT, IT DOES NOT APPLY TO US ALL. AS FOR BEING A BACKWATER, YEW IS ON THE COAST, HAS HUNDREDS OF VENDORS, LOTS OF VICTIMS AND MY PET PIG WANTS TO SETUP A DATE WITH YOU.

Ahem...

Nidhoggur

Expert
As a child growing up, my dearest and nearest always reminded me about the importance of taking the time and effort to read the small print on policies, goods, services, contracts and all that malarkey. You would be very surprised at what you can find hidden amongst those evil little words which are there to cover someones arse.Today however, I stumbled upon the above and had check twice at the sheer vileness that has infected your post..

THIS YEWBIE HAS NEVER DATED MY OWN COUSIN *I THINK* SO HOW CAN YOU TAINT US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH. YEW HAS BEEN MY HOME FOR OVER A DECADE, WE ARE A TIGHT NIT COMMUNITY AND EVEN THOUGH INBREEDING IS RATHER PREVALENT, IT DOES NOT APPLY TO US ALL. AS FOR BEING A BACKWATER, YEW IS ON THE COAST, HAS HUNDREDS OF VENDORS, LOTS OF VICTIMS AND MY PET PIG WANTS TO SETUP A DATE WITH YOU.

Ahem...

Well, I just don't know what to say to that.. I mean.. on the one hand, you seem like a stand-up fellow, on the other hand, my heart is breaking because I found out you are a yoobie... So conflicted. I need to pray to EQMS about this.

Nidhoggur

Expert
Gating begins at approx. 4:00pm EST tomorrow from the West Brit Bank. Loot has been increased to compensate for the delay. Come out and have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nidhoggur

Expert
THE EVENT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW, 8/21/16 AND GATING WILL BEGIN FROM THE WBB AT APPROX. 4:00PM EASTERN US TIME.

My sincerest apologies for the delay. I'll be increasing the total loot value. Don't be worried about attending, I have included a bunch of checks, so if you can snag one, even being killed a moment later leaves you net positive! Come out and have a blast!

Lolitah

Grandmaster
When I suggested IDOC loot for all change a long time ago, I was vilified and tormented. My voice has finally been heard. Yay!

Soul Mate

Grandmaster

Ahem...

I go away for a couple of days then....Bam weirdness.....Dark don't leave me in the Dark..